Super Head......Ache

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 9:42 PM

Men, what is the # 1 thing you hate for a women to do?......don't worry I'll wait....nagging. Women, what is the # 1 thing you hate for a man to do?......don't worry I'll wait....complaining. Since I'm a gentleman I will deal with the women issues first. Men complaining shows a sign of weakness, therefore a relationship will not last. A weak man loses respect in the household. And losing respect means disorder. Men we are to be the Teachers and Providers, how can you do either of those when you are portrayed to be weak. Now women, you beautiful specimen.  I have come to the conclusion that you guys just love to her your on voice. Any man hates to be talked down upon, women put the shoe on the other foot, if someone is constantly "in your ear" nit picking any and everything you do, you to would get annoyed. Women word of advice STFU, and I say that out of love. Oh yeah, give your mate Head it makes life much easier and it relieves stress.

1 Comment

  1. Perry Jay Said,

    What you think?

    Posted on March 4, 2012 at 12:59 AM

     

Post a Comment