Cherry Pop

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 3:24 PM

*Singing* Back in the days when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore, but some days, I say I wish I was a kid again.

I remember way back when............ guys use to be too "thirsty" to "pop" a females' cherry. Guys didn't even know what that meant, but were too excited when they thought it had been done. Here is the conversation to his friend after a sexual encounter...Guy:"Aye yo you (in a Lyfe Jennings voice), I just smashed so and so." Friend: "You ain't pop that cherry tho" Guy: "Shhhiiiiiittttt, I still got on the t-shirt with the stain on it." Friend: "Let me see." It was said that if you popped a girl's cherry, she was yours forever (Fact or Fiction). Ladies, If your cherry was popped and you are no longer with the "bloody" murderer, I apologise on behalf of the assailant. Make wiser decisions. The moral of the story is its "Pop" not "Soda" you country hicks. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcomed.

4 comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    LMAO! Your a NASTY GENIUS LYRICIST! I LOVE IT!

    Posted on April 5, 2012 at 4:11 PM

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    Yeah it is truely a myth that u stay w/ your first, it's very very rare.... that only happens if u marry a virgin lol!

    Posted on April 7, 2012 at 10:29 PM

     
  3. Anonymous Said,

    yeah but if true love Is there then you will stay through anything.

    Posted on April 8, 2012 at 7:14 PM

     
  4. Relle_Marie Said,

    "Tonight is the Night"~Betty Wright

    Posted on September 27, 2012 at 3:18 PM

     

Post a Comment