Missed Layups

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 9:42 PM

DISCLAIMER: I love basketball and p*ssy (typical man)......Men, what is a females favorite line?....I know right, they have so many, you would swear they'd have more "game" then a man.....(they do, but that's another blog). Anyway, let me help you out....Its the generic phrase "Its the little thing that counts." As complicated as women are or portray to be, I can attest that there is truth behind this phrase. Men, let me learn you something really fast, it will only take a second. A women's main priority in a relationship is to be a priority. Ladies, can I get an AMEN? (Look at all the women reading this sit up straight in their chair). Men, the easiest way to attempt this satisfaction is to have countless night laying up and talking about nothing. Any missed opportunity for a "layup"and discussion gives the other team a chance to score. Its ok....you didn't want to talk about how the day went or who pissed her off at work, but you better believe there is someone else willing to listen. (A man that listen, hears the opportunity ~ Perry).  The moral of the story is layups are so easy but it takes that extra effort in getting to the 'hole" so we just settle for jumpoffs, I mean jumpshots. Let it marinate. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSEGE. #CommentsWelcomed.   

3 comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    ok this is my favorite one. my heart actually skipped a beat. I know younow, youve changed my opinion about you, favorite line is the one your name is by. you spoke to my heart. you know exactly what at least 1 woman wants.But do you know what this woman wants? think on that.

    Posted on May 1, 2012 at 12:16 AM

     
  2. Fee B. Said,

    If any guys read this and don't think this is the gospel truth I a woman am here to tell you..it is the real deal...we wanna be a priority and it doesn't take much but you acting like you're listening to us rant on about nothing while just laid up...attention can take you very far! I think you nailed it PeeJAY

    Posted on May 1, 2012 at 8:24 PM

     
  3. Relle_Marie Said,

    "Ya Man Ain't Me"~Chris Brown

    Posted on September 27, 2012 at 1:24 PM

     

Post a Comment