Urinal Cake: No place like.... Home?

Posted by Posted by ZeeDaay On 12:56 PM

Sending a happy August to all my Leos out there in the world. Do it big yall! Also, with August being here, it means hoody and “boo” season is vastly approaching, but that’s a whole nother other blog right there. I’m here to hand out a Urinal Cake today. Before I start, congratulations to Gabby Douglas, Michael Phelps, and the entire Team USA for remaining at the top of the metal board.

Sad to say, there is no medal for “the best drunk ever”. I PROMISE I would’ve won that shit 4 times over. I would’ve won Gold, Silver and Bronze, but I would’ve had to look over my shoulder for this Australian guy named Josh Booth.


Josh Booth, a 21 year old rower for the Australian row team was arrested Thursday morning for alleged criminal damage. Hold up, I aint done yet.

Shortly before 2 a.m., Booth allegedly used a large planter box to break a window at B.W. Dartnell and Associates, an engineering firm in southwest London.

WHY??




Keep reading please.




He thought he was back in Australia….






You’re probably asking yourself: Huh? WTF?! ....Something like that right?
Keep reading .









He was attempting to get into his ......home... his... home... the one in Austrailia ....or so he thought.

"From what he had said to the policeman, he thought he was at home and was trying to get into his own home, just drunk and disoriented," according to a worker at B.W. Dartnell and Associates.
Booth and his rowing teammates were reportedly out getting sloshed after finishing sixth and last in the men's eight final on Wednesday, just .69 seconds outside of a medal.

I kind of understand why the white boy was TRASSSHED. You were less than a second away from getting a metal plus your country’s metal count is probably lower than Betty White breast. What I don’t understand is why in the hell would you still be in your Olympic track suit?! Havent you learned anything from gang bangers? A simple white tee would’ve been your ticket to a great story instead of an embarrassing one. Even though the fines only add up to $750, the damage you’ve done in the perception department will end up being more costly.

Not in front of the world bro, not the world.

Everybody give this guy a HUGE flush

But Hey, What do I know?
*spilts white owl* 


Honorable mentions:
 My boo, Octomom


Well, recentlty she was stripped off welfare she’s opened a website called GoFundMe.com to help pay for her house mortgage since I was the only one that’s seen any of her “videos”. All she asking for is a cool 150k. The nerve of this heaux. smh

"Lets do everything better this weekend. Drink better, sex better, smoke better, fail better"
@ZeeDaay

0 comments

Post a Comment