Wise Words From HR: Office Visits

Posted by Posted by ZeeDaay On 12:44 PM

I consider my entire twitter timeline my office. So, at some point all 268,000 of my followers have stepped into my office discussing things I felt the need to share with the rest of you. Its not my job to explain the meaning of these phrases to you, rather, its your job to correctly apply them to your lives.

Welcome and close the door.

Ok, I don't have 268,000 followers, but its enough to get my point across.



1. Make her father seem like a failure - Uncle Ron

2. Thinking you lost your phone the best way to get rid of a hangover - Nerd

3. Ain't nothing worse than being fat and lonely at the same time - Anastasia

4. Ladies need to be ladies. It has to hurt that no one wants to impregnate you. Stop changing your own brakes. - Jesus
5. Some of y'all single by choice, some of y'all single because you remind ni**as of they uncles. - Aristotle

6. Find your Ex tonight. They'll be out somewhere. Make it awkward. - Uncle Ron

7. Shit better make me bite my finger off - Peejay

8. Girls don't want the truth, they just want an explanation they can believe - FabV

9. Contrary to popular belief , an opinion can be dumb - J_Bachelor

10. Someone else's success has nothing to do with your failure. Keep working - Wayno




Thank you for stopping in, remember to close the door. I got to finish payroll

-HR-

2 comments

  1. Relle_Marie Said,

    I love all of these LOL. Numbers 1 and 6 are so pertinent to my life right now!

    Posted on December 14, 2012 at 1:10 PM

     
  2. Perry Jay Said,

    Very Creative...This Is why I love you as a writer *pause* you keep it "new" keep up the great work. We are going somewhere with this and fast. You never cease to amaze me. And you make it seen so effortless.

    Posted on December 14, 2012 at 2:22 PM

     

Post a Comment