Dick So Long, Goodbye

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 8:10 PM

"Saying Goodbye is not a Bad Buy, so purchase some...It's on sale"~ ME  

Before I get started, I would like to tell you to get your mind out of the gutter. (Damn Freaks!)

Based on a True Story.....I Made Up....

Everyone say hello to Richard Jr.

Now that the informal introductions are done, we can get down to the entry.

Kids can be so damn mean. What a way to start a story, right? Anyway, this is why I say that. When I was younger the mean kids nicknamed me "lil Dick." I was named after my father which that made me a junior. One night at a Parent/Teacher meeting some of the kids just so happen to hear my mom call my dad "Dick" which is short for Richard and from there on my life had its turn for the worst. I was ridiculed for years. I spent all of my grammar school days self conscious about my penis size. I know, I know....What do grammar school kids know about private parts? I went to an inner city/public school and my uncle was an unlicensed child photographer and had pics of 3/4ths of the kids that went to my school (read between the lines). At the time we didn't know better. He's locked up now. We also had to move after that news got out that he was our family.  Anyway, You know if you hear something so many times rather its the truth or not, you begin to believe it.

::Fast Forward to Community College::

I got into my first real relationship. Still a virgin in the game, I was afraid to undress in front of people yet alone have sex. Even though I "Matured" in certain areas of the anatomy, I just wasn't ready yet. All this built up aggression form my past and no pussy started me to act out. My girl of three months told me that I'm starting to act like my name...A "Dick." That hurt me, so I dumped her and concentrated on my curricular.

::Fast Forward To Career::

So, I landed a job in my field of studies and had made my own name for myself within the company(Dick Who?).  A couple of years went by, it was as if my past had literally erased itself from memory. Everything seemed to be back on track. I ended up Marrying my wife of now 1 year tonight whom worked in another department at the company. Things were, in my mind great. We were both career focus, making good money and kid free. Anyway, our Anniversary was tonight. This was going to be the night that she had all of me. This was the time that our souls will actually intertwine. She was going to break my virginity dammit. I got off 2 hours before she did to get everything ready for the night. Suddenly I heard the garage door open. This was it. Nervous and "excited" at the same time. I met her in the doorway of our bedroom butt ass naked... and this hoe dropped her wedding ring at the threshold of the door turned around and ran out screaming. All I could think about was..."Maybe I shouldn't of gotten that Dick implant." #OhWell.
 The moral of the story is your past can subconsciously fuck up your future. Be careful. Your eyes and ears are the gateway to your soul. #BUFT "Be U Fvck Them.  MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcomed





4 comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    You stuuuuuupid!!! That is all.

    Posted on January 28, 2013 at 9:14 PM

     
  2. Relle_Marie Said,

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Posted on January 28, 2013 at 11:27 PM

     
  3. Unknown Said,

    Stop it! This is contagiously funny. Yes, that is a real word. Love it. Kudos kid.

    Posted on January 29, 2013 at 8:04 PM

     
  4. Unknown Said,

    WELL FUCKIN DONE CUZ!!! I GOT BOTH MEANINGS TOO!! KEEP IT UP BRO!!

    Posted on February 5, 2013 at 9:17 AM

     

Post a Comment