Ex Marks the G Spot

Posted by Posted by Fee B. On 3:32 PM


                                                                  Ex Marks the G Spot

Allow me to reintroduce myself…it’s your girl Fee B aka Queen Fee bba (but born as) Felicia. And I’m your Wild Card Ringleader. Since we all know of Wednesday as hump day it’s only fitting that I’m the Wednesday Writer and today that’s what we’re talking about. What’s the Wild Card for today you may be asking…well today we are debating if Ex Sex is a good or a bad thing. Now I will be the 1st to admit that I’m guilty of this heinous crime but please let me plead me case before you find me guilty of lust. In most cases it was just an act of indulgence more than likely after a night of sipping and smoking. There were also a few horny moments I dipped back for the sake of a familiar fuck nothing more nothing less. I’m speaking of those instances where it ends up being more than an one-time thing and those feelings that once were there start to resurface the more we keep sexing the ex. Now of course I’m old enough to know that sex is just sex unless otherwise stated but when the sex is too good to stop and once upon a time you had real feelings for this person how do you ignore the feelings brought on by some good ass sex? Sure it’s easy to say just stop or remember why you aren’t together anymore or just not care but let’s be honest…the likelihood of that happening is slim who’s going to give up getting that good good especially when before that you weren’t getting any besides the pleasure your provide yourself. Now sure you can go have sex with someone you don’t have a history with…but you run the risk of whack sex…damn the stigma of a one night stand, hey in these days and times who hasn’t had one or 5. Or you can go the option I mentioned before and honestly self-gratification can only go so far for so long. So tell me folks is sex with an ex an automatic no no, a definite disaster waiting to happen or is there a way to have no feelings come into play when you decide to go fuck a former flame? I’d love to hear what you peeps have to say on this Wild Card Topic…until the next hump day thank you for letting me into your heads to make love to your minds.

Smooches

Fee B

 

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous Said,

    I'm going to go with NO on this one,like you said their your ex for a reason why give them the pleasure of " dipping into your good good" Nice post.

    Posted on March 5, 2013 at 6:04 PM

     

Post a Comment