Conspiracy Theory

Posted by Posted by Fee B. On 12:01 PM


                                                                                     Conspiracy Theory

It’s Wednesday so you already know what it is so let’s get to it. I must admit on my day off after I drop the little one off at school I grab me a Caramello(a better version of a cappuccino…well in my eyes) from a coffee shop I love catch up on my celeb gossip and then I go back to sleep. When I wake up I pick out a few movies to curl up on the couch with pour me a glass of wine and flame one up. Usually I pick a horror movies or lifetime like movies. So I ended up watching some low budget horror movie that I’ve never heard of with these prehistoric vultures attacking people because they drank some contaminated water. Long story short these teens being attacked find the scientist or doctor guy that polluted the water. He tells them he was forced by the government to dispose of the cure to cancer that he created. The cure mixed with chemicals caused this outbreak. So I get to wondering while I’m watching this movie how realistic could that situation be. Is it possible that a scientist or doctor has come up with cures for any or all these ailments: Cancer, AIDS, Alzheimer’s and chose to keep it under wraps or scrap it completely because it’s more profitable to keep people sick? Think about how much money the health care industry makes from the insured and uninsured, the grants, the research, the trials? I hate to put it out there but Magic Johnson is the healthiest and thickest guy I’ve ever seen with HIV. Is it because he could afford to by the cure and keeping him alive is beneficial to keeping the rich rich. With all that they can do with technology and with all the research and knowledge they have done into all these sicknesses that are slowly but surely killing us is it far fetched to think that the government is conspiring to get rid of the weak links…aka those of us who can’t afford to buy this cure so that money can keep making the world go round? I’d even go as far to say maybe some of these illnesses were created to do the dirty work for the government and only those they feel are worth saving will be given the cure. Trust me this isn’t just the movie talking. I’ve always had a issue with the government. They lie and they keep shit under wraps and curing all the sick could be one more way they are fucking us over. This is just one of many conspiracy theories I have stay tuned for part II…I’m going where no one dares to go…toe to toe with the Illuminati. Thanks again folks for letting me into your heads so I can make love to your minds…until next week

Smooches    

2 comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    I'm no longer certain the place you are getting your information, however great topic. I must spend some time finding out more or figuring out more. Thanks for fantastic info I was searching for this info for my mission.

    My webpage; Blu Cigs Reviews

    Posted on March 18, 2013 at 7:50 PM

     
  2. Fee B. Said,

    To Anonymous:I never said that I got this "information" anywhere I write what I feel I want to talk about. I dont research a specific topic I just get inspired from certain things...in this case it was a movie. As I stated in the blog...So I started wondering how realistic the situation could be seeing how art imitates life

    Posted on April 3, 2013 at 6:32 AM

     

Post a Comment