Thanks Alot

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 6:25 PM

Hi, my name is Perry and I harbor my thoughts.... (Waves)

"If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all." ~Somebody

With that being said...

Thanks alot mom, now that I'm grown I've become a mute, an over observant analytical mute. There are so many words that I want to piece together in order to formulate an articulate sentence to express my feelings of discontent, but I have never had the practice. Thanks alot mom! Thanks alot dad for leaving me and making me grow up before my time, causing me to see how strong of a people a woman can be... No really, Thanks alot!!! Thanks alot basketball for showing me other ways to direct my anger by channeling it into something positive. Thanks alot. Thanks alot Chicago for showing me what not to be, but not showing who to be. I am finding that out on my own. Chunks of me are embedded in my mind, trying to chisel itself free, but because I don't have anything nice to say, then I won't say anything at all. Thanks alot for listening!!!

#ThisHurt
#50ShadesOfMe
#NeverAppearTooPerfect

0 comments

Post a Comment