(1+1)*2Give

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 12:44 PM

Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally, she doesn't know any better. (hint)

Forgive all who have offended you, not for them, but for yourself. ~ Harriet Nelson

If you have not realized by now that this is a blog about forgiveness, then you stupid....but I forgive your stupidity. There comes a point in life where you will have to become the "bigger" person, that is just a sign of growth and maturity. Those who hold on to hate are more disturbed then the person who has inflicted the initial conflict. Its amazing that one of the easiest gestures in the world can become the hardest gesture in the world. Notice, I could of easily wrote for the blog title "4Give" but people make somethings that is so simple and make it complex. Now I know that wasn't  the hardest equation I could of used,  but hell that's all my math is limited to.....this is why I'm a writer and not a mathematician, sheesh. Anyway, this is not about me right now. Forgiveness is a three step process. Once you commit to forgiving the individual you must forgive yourself after you forgive yourself, then you forget. Don't forget the individual, forget the situation. Ok I'm tired of "Preaching." *Passes offering basket* The moral of the story is unforgiveness is an unnecessary burden so get rid of it. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcomed

1 Comment

  1. Relle_Marie Said,

    "Heart of the Matter"~India Arie

    Posted on September 29, 2012 at 2:11 PM

     

Post a Comment