Can't Live With Them, Can't Live Without Them

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 3:33 PM

Warning: read with caution words my sound better in my head, then they appear.

Women are mean!!!..............but only under one circumstance........... tell me if I'm wrong ladies, but you are genuinely assholes  when someone does something to you that you think was deliberate. Example: This may be a little extreme but this is the only way I can break it down. Scenerio 1. I'm about go step on her shoes.....*Stomp Stomp Stomp* compared to "Oh excuse me, I"m sorry, them some nice shoes.....(get it, Got it, Good)  I believe that majority of women think that way, that's why they are constantly guarded and are unintentionally observing their current situation(s)......Now listen up.....women tell me if I'm wrong and men listen because I believe there is truth in what I'm about to say.  Men this is a gift and a curse. Its a gift because if she consider herself committed to the relationship rather its on a friend level or mate level, she will always have your best interest at heart, therefore that guard that she has up will extend to your "fortress" and only a lowered drawbridge will allow an outsider to cross the moat......I don't judge, but a "moat" is the carved out area around a castle usually filled with water that prevents the enemy from penetrate the castle walls ( ha, I thought I would get a little Shakespearish that last sentence)........EFF YOU, I LIKED IT........... Remember I said that this is a gift and a curse........ now the "curse" aspect of this two sided opposition is that a prideful man will begin to withdraw from that observation trait because it is foreign to him.  Anything that a man can't understand he will attempt to comprehend or Withdraw from it........and  majority of the time its  a withdraw because men are too prideful. Let it Marinate...... Men/Women if you understand let me hear you say "Blah." if you disagree let he hear you say "Blah Blah" and if it you reading this and if this going in one ear and out the other let me hear you say "Blah Blah Blah."......... the moral of the story is to make a female your best friend and be loyal......... MY NAME PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.

1 Comment

  1. Katlady29 Said,

    Blah blah blah lol

    Posted on March 7, 2012 at 8:38 PM

     

Post a Comment