Happy Hour

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 3:20 PM

Who ever made up the rule that you can't drink before 12pm can put bricks in their pocket and jump in the nearest ocean.  Our goofy selves be abiding by that homemade rule just like not wearing white after labor day, If I want to wear white September 4th, then damnit I'm going to wear white. Did they pass a bill on capitol hill?.....NO....and if they did, so. They passed a law in Illinois that Bachelors should be called master, not mister, when addressed by a female counterpart, but we don't stress that law, I don't think so. Therefore, don't tell me I cant have a drink when ever I see fit.  I'm here to tell you to break free of this society made law that was put in place to make you feel like an alcoholic and have you a glass of wine for breakfast. There is nothing better then an omelet, bacon (you know we got to have that pork) and a glass of Sangria. Now, I do not condone underage drinking nor do I condone Alcoholism. If you have or know of someone that  has a drinking problem contact 1800-Imma-fuk-u-up and make sure they get the help the deserve. The moral of the story is these women better start calling me "master" or I'm calling the police. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcomed #ItsOnlyJokes

0 comments

Post a Comment