M.I.L.F (Explicit)

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 6:52 PM

Man
I
Love
Fruit
Look at you head all in the gutter.....Good keep it there, cause there is exactly where I want it.....Seriously, I do love fruit tho, but my all time favorite fruit are pineapples and if you are a man you should love pineapples too. Why you ask? You ever wonder why your girl never swallowed your kids? Simple,  cause she wack.....no, but for real because she's wack and she thinks cum taste nasty. Ladies I am here to inform you that it has been tested by myself *pause* and some scientist somewhere that certain fruits digested has an effect of sweetening a males semen and pineapples are one of those fruits. Men if you consume at least one fruit cocktail cup a day for the next ten days your significant other will be able to taste a difference. If you don't believe me try it. Ladies start feeding your man pineapples for the next week or two and see if you don't try and blow a bubble with his cum. Fellas start stocking your cabinets with canned pineapples and eating them on a regular and after she get that first taste I guarantee she will have second thoughts before she spits. The moral of the story is start buying stock in pineapples. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.

1 Comment

  1. Relle_Marie Said,

    "In the Kitchen"~Robert Kelly

    Posted on September 27, 2012 at 7:48 PM

     

Post a Comment