Master Debaters

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 9:09 PM

Stroke my ego......
We can all agree that no one likes to be wrong...but we all have that moment during a conversation were a compromise has to and needs to happen. Two words that I have found to end all debates is the infamous phrase  "You Right" I thank the English gods for connecting these two words and giving it the power to diffuse any situation. Did you know that it takes more energy to have a 3 minute debate then it does to run a mile ( I made that up, but it sounds like it could be true). I have witness the use of this phrase save marriages, eliminate speeding tickets, and allow the President of the United States to still be respected by the Republican party. I'm just saying, if its good enough for the President then its good enough for me. There is a saying that I just Googled and it says "There is no good in arguing with the inevitable. The only argument available with an east wind is to put on your overcoat" ~James Russell Lowell........In other words, let the phrase "You Right" be your overcoat. Homework Assignment: As soon as you find yourself exchanging personal opinions, even if you know you're right, simply look the other person in the eye and say "You Right" ........You have basically told the other person to STFU without saying STFU.  Congratulations!!! The moral of the story is find other ways to get the "upper hand" MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.

2 comments

  1. Katlady29 Said,

    Lmao this is true.... It works for me ALL THE TIME

    Posted on March 7, 2012 at 8:34 PM

     
  2. Relle_Marie Said,

    Or men just play this song for your woman....

    "W.O.M.A.N"~ Robert Kelly

    Posted on September 29, 2012 at 3:00 PM

     

Post a Comment