Point Blank PERIOD

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 1:59 PM

Oh, so its that time of the month? You telling me this because?......I don't think women realize that there are two other holes that can be filled (use your imagination). Women when we address you in "the mood" the last thing we want to hear is "I'm on my Period......" When those words find there way out of your mouth,  We start feeling like "Pinky" off Next Friday ....."Ooooooo.....Say it again......Say it again......Say another Mu-tha-F@#-king word." But all we do as men is sit there with that "I eat ass" face and take it....I'm here to make a stand.......No More....Men, when she hit you with that "I'm on my Period" you counter it with a "What that mouth do?" Say it with me  WHAT....THAT....MOUTH.....DO? We do not have to settle for the words "I'm on my Period" to be the end of the conversation. Better yet you can tell her to go and get the lube so you know its real....... Ladies, don't frown up, at least this pain will take your mind off those stomach cramps, I'm trying to help you out.  You all need to expand your HOErizon anyway....Let  the brother experiment with that poop shoot, it want kill you, it may feel like it, but it wont.......  I'm just saying, if you want a faithful man some sacrifices have to be made. The moral of the story is by any means necessary. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.  #CommentsWelcomed

0 comments

Post a Comment