Reverse Cowgirl (explicit)

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 11:30 AM

Sex life boring?.....use them wigs for something other then pissing me off  (just kidding unless its a lace front). Try role play, ladies use your creative skills to please your man. Unless you are.....never mind all y'all get boring at some point, hell even Eric Benett got tired of Halle Berry. Every man has had a fantasy of having sex with a secretary in an office, so ladies before he makes that fantasy a reality you better meet your man at the door in a business suit, some folders a cup of coffee in hand and address him as "Mr. Jackson" oh wait that's my name. Ladies, I haven't forgot about you. I know y'all like that role play stuff too, but your fantasy is a little different then a males. Y'all fantasy is coming home and the house clean, dishes wash and laundry done.....If you come home to that y'all dropping them draws on spot. can I get a AMEN? Ladies don't be afraid of trying new positions, try something "off the wall" (literally) and Fellas don't be afraid to put her in one of those wrestling moves you seen on WWF...I hate to bust your bubble but missionary and doggystyle gets played out. The moral of this story is ....Ladies if he boring in bed, hit me up...lol, just kidding unless you gone hit me up. #OkayBye

1 Comment

  1. Perry Jay Said,

    what you thunk?

    Posted on March 4, 2012 at 12:58 AM

     

Post a Comment