Copyright Coochie (Explicit)

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 11:01 PM


Some ladies out here perpetrating like your coochie is a "must read" when in fact Oprah want indorse it. ~yup I said it

Women have been blessed with the greatest gift on the face of this earth, it is so good even other women want it. From birth every women's coochie starts off like your grade in class, a 100%. After a "Slutastic" move your grade diminishes 5%. Slutastic (v): any usage of the cooch that is done to keep, lure or trap a man. Now just like in school a 50% and below is failing. I am willing to bet that a good amount of you have already reached that percentage back in high school. You passed your coochie manuscript out and let everybody read it before it was done and now you walking around like you got a best seller. Word to the wise, men want exclusive coochie. Coochie that has not been plagiarised. Ladies I encourage you, if you have a coochie grade of 70% and above to get this symbol  ©  tatted on your inner thigh, oh and ladies, for your information a man know a tamperd coochie. The moral of the story is never judge a book by its cover but under the it. Let it marinate. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcomed  #Slutastic

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous Said,

    I didnt have sex until way after hs. Until this day its hard for me to have an orgasm. so sex isnt fun for me. so I do have that stamp cuz hardly noone has hadtheir chance at me. Just waiting for my prince charming to release me. Mine is definitely a must read that oprah would approve of.

    Posted on April 8, 2012 at 7:38 PM

     

Post a Comment