Sew What?

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 9:49 PM

Hair is to women as winning is to an athlete. Yeah it is that serious. There is this new hair trend called a sew in and when bitches get a sew in their attitude turns into so what. Example, "so what I was just bald on Monday, look today (Tuesday) I have a 14 inch weave." " So what its not my real hair, I paid for it so technically it is mine." "So what this sew in makes my head look big, but my part is invisible."  Get you stupid sounding ass out of here. Men it is our fault this has become so popular, we idealize the Beyonce's and the Kelly Rowland's therefore we make women feel the need to compete. Don't get me wrong, there is not one (straight) man that wouldn't  "Rod Out" both of those ladies, but where are the women that are confident in their own hair. Men, lets reverse the attitude when we see a women with a sew in, lets be like "so what you paid all that money for it, now you look like you have on an expensive helmet." Or  "so what if your part is invisible that's not what I'm looking at when you giving me head anyway."  I'm just saying If  your man stops you in the middle of a blow job and says "baby where is your part?" You may have other problems on your hands. The moral of the story is team natural will always be considered "real." Let it marinate. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcomed

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous Said,

    First of all you need a whooping! If there is one thing you dont do is take it to the head. lol ( that should be your next title) seriously though. Its no different then yall getting your haircut. Its about looking good and feeling good. Now if you with a woman and her head looked a mess youd say something. But she got an up do taking care of herself and you still talking mess? lol thats cool. im not mad I rock it natural but everyones different. lol

    Posted on April 26, 2012 at 12:27 AM

     

Post a Comment