2 Fingers 1 Tongue

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 1:18 PM

Men, raise your right hand and repeat after me.....I (Insert Name Here) put this on my mother's head, that if my "Love Muscle" is struggling in its weight class, I would do everything possible to please my women.......Now with that being said, every man has measured their "Love Jones" at one point of time and if they haven't they are too embarrassed to see the results. Lets be real, all men do not have "Mandingo" in their blood line, so there has to be some type of compensation. Put it this way, If you are shooting a .22 caliber pistol and your girl has a bulletproof coochie, you may need to invest in some knee pads. Men, if you are between the age of "grown" and your balls hang lower then your Chuck Woolery "Love Connection" it may be time for some muff diving lessons. (lesson one) Insert two fingers here. (Lesson 2) Lick here. Simple, right?  If you bring your "appetite" to the bedroom, the d*ck will be like the "bill," she is not going to even want to see it. Im just saying 2 fingers and 1 tongue can eliminate her giving you 2 fingers and 1 thumb (gone). The moral of the story is ladies, just like you would want him to know your ring size, you ought to know his thing size. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcomed.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    your visual is amazing. If your this good with your words I can only imagine where your other talents lie. fyi I think its awesome that you know who chuck woolery is.

    Posted on May 14, 2012 at 2:00 PM

     
  2. Relle_Marie Said,

    "Downtown"~SWV

    Posted on September 27, 2012 at 1:02 PM

     

Post a Comment