Urinal Cake

Posted by Posted by ZeeDaay On 1:53 PM

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is ….. “Grade A jerk” aka, ZeeDaay. Every Friday I will award a dumbass individual with the honor of taking home the Urinal Cake of the week. Why a urinal cake? Well, the purpose of these cakes is..…no, no, no wait, f**k that. They get these cakes because they are just outright stupid as shit. That’s it. No philosophical reasoning behind it.



Since we are currently in the middle of the NBA playoffs I decided that The Urinal Cake goes to……






Amare Stoudamire, for successfully getting beat up by a fire extinguisher. After the 79 pt blowout by the Heat in game 1 and his -7pts scored he decided to take it out on a FIRE EXSTINGUISHER! Let that soak for a minute…..Now yo goof ass look dumb as hell walking out of the arena with a sling because you wanted to be like that white man in Enter The Dragon. What did my man Bruce tell big homie? “Boards don’t hit back” Well, in this case I guess fire extinguishers do. This HAS be foreshadowing for things to come, because not only did he extinguish the Knicks chances of beating the Miami Heat in game 2, but it makes me think if your $100 mil guy can’t win a battle against motionless safety equipment, then advancing to the NBA Finals is a dead issue. Ok yea, YOU thought it was plastic. Really? When was the last time you saw “incase of emergency, break PLASTIC” …. Don’t worry we’ll wait.


Everybody give this guy a good urinal flush


Honorable mentions:

 Analise J. Garner (Drunk woman bites mom, family bulldog)

                                 
                          Patricia Krentcil (Mom takes 5-year-old to tanning salon, **Im still laughing tho**)





But hey what do I know *Splits white owl*

2 comments

  1. Perry Jay Said,

    I thought I would give you your first comment, its only right....Congrats on Your first blog entry, this is hilarious. Not only is it a good read but this has the ability to be very trendy. I think we are on to something big. Thanks for blessing the blog with your B.L.A.H = BeLievAbleHumor and B-elieving L-aughter a-lways H-eal. See you next Friday

    Posted on May 4, 2012 at 3:11 PM

     
  2. Fee B. Said,

    I must admit I haven't been watching the playoffs but you have done 2 things for me...1. let me visualize the incredibly dumb ass move by Amare and 2. Made me wanna start watching to catch the dumb ass moments sure to come...but if I happen to miss them I know who to hit up for a recap! Great blog boo!

    Posted on May 4, 2012 at 4:06 PM

     

Post a Comment