Urinal Cake

Posted by Posted by ZeeDaay On 2:07 PM

Good afternoon fine people. After scouring the Internet, newspaper and tweetlogix i came across this weeks winner of the all coveted urinal cake award. First let me set the scene.....

Lauren Odes, a 29-year-old woman from New Jersey said she was fired from her temp job at a store in New York for being too busty and was not dressed demurely enough.

Sounds harmless right? I'm sure some, if not most of you have heard this type of scenario before. Girl get hired, girl comes in dressed wrong, girl gets verbal warning from supervisors, girl turns into Rihanna and says "f**k y'all, freedom of speech b**ches! I don't need this job no way!" Right?? Well, this is where it gets so confusingly retarded, I'm forced to hand a piss pie to a religion. Now before you start judging me remember;

1.)  I don't give a shit. 
2.) I'm going to hell anyway.




Well ladies and gentlemen this lovely young lady worked at Native Intimates......... a Lingerie store....... She was dismissed for her outfits her Orthodox Jewish employers considered "too hot" for the work place. Lauren began working at Native Intimates in late April and states her employers asked her repeatedly to tape down her breasts so they would appear smaller. She even says that the Supervisor told her to wear a bathrobe while she was fulfilling her duties. (I swear it was one of the most f**ked up robes I've ever seen... on life!) On this particular day she was instructed to "cover up more", so she went and did what any person would have done that wants to keep their job; went out and purchased a sweater, only to be fired that same day.   

So........ this Urinal Cake goes to my Orthodox Jewish n***as. I understand you have a certain belief on how women should dress in the work place. That's cool... if its a Best Buy, Walmart, Bebe Store, or a bakery, but this is a f**king lingerie store b!

** Turns to the Orthodox Jewish Community**

Help me understand what's appropriate attire for a place that sells edible panties with the words "Ass" on the back? Let me know what a woman should wear while trying to sell thongs with the word "wet" by the box? Who's going to buy some sexy s**t from a person who's dressed like f**king a nun? 

*points at ladies while looking at my Jewish N***as * 

They Not!..... right?!

Bottom line, if you have certain beliefs that aren't congruent with your entrepreneurial opportunities then its time to either change your beliefs or find a new business, because its not at all fair to other people who exercise the common sense you obviously lack.

Everybody give my Orthodox Jewish N***as a big time Urinal Flush



But Hey, What do I know??
*splits white owl*



Honorable mention:

39 year old Nadine Scheigert marries


.......Herself.......


I can Officially mark North Dakota off my "places i must visit" list





Tweet of the Week: @BobbyJComedy

"Fellas... She wont make you wait 90 days for sex if you put "God fearing" in yo Bio...."





0 comments

Post a Comment