What Bitches Like

Posted by Posted by Unknown On 10:08 PM

I already know that IMMEDIATELY this title has probably both intrigued and offeneded you, right? Completely understandable but I must let you know before we begin our journey together that the word "bitch" will appear in each and every one of my posts and you will like it. My name is Ebony but my people call me Ebo. If you're following me on Twitter the name is @SheGottaBig_EBO and I am somewhat like the Commissioner of all the things that bitches love. Now, maybe we should back up. I'm not one of those feminist type of chicks that feel the word "bitch" is offensive and derogatory to women. Nope! Not at all! Why? Because the term can be used on a daily basis to empower women of all types if used in the right context by the right person. I use this term with my friend-bitches, my relative-bitches and even some bitches I don't know! My Twitter followers actually look forward to my daily dose of "What Bitches Like" which is probably the reason I'm here today. Today, I'd actually like to start off with something a little more lighthearted...the infamous world of dating.  Realistically, I'm doing this for the men because it's come to my attention that while you may think you know what bitches love...you actually don't. I feel that we'll focus primarily on the preliminaries of dating. You know, the chase.

Let's set the scene. You're at the club and you see a little lady and she's looking like a winner. So you slide over while the throwback jams are playing, you know? R.Kelly, New Edition...all the songs that indicate that you need to find your prospect ASAP. So you're grinding up on her because everybody knows bitches love slow jams (especially old school slow jams). The music changes back to something undanceable like Jeezy or something and now it's time for the kill. So you ask little mama "Hey girl, can I have your number?" (Let's just say for the sake of time you have already gotten her name. In real life please don't forget that part.) She says "Yeah. Give me your phone". This is where you earn massive points believe it or not. It's important to have some sort of awesome piece of mobile device. Bitches love, and I do mean LOVE, smartphones! iPhones and Androids get you the most points. Blackberrys are kind of played but it's better than a flip phone. You don't want to be that dude that pulls out a flip phone because you will more than likely not get the real number. So you get the number (winning) and you're thinking you actually might like this chick so you're gonna text her when you get to the car. Now everybody knows that bitches of all shapes, colors and sizes love text messages. It's important to text immediately after the club and not 2 hours after you've left. You don't want the bitches to think you're trying to get ass unless of course you are but we'll save that for another day. Most bitches love the feeling of being pursued by someone they actually like so you will learn that if a bitch likes you, there will be times when she'll text you first and start the conversation, unless she's busy. The text will not contain one word responses, If they do become short and choppy texting conversations it's safe to say the bitch don't like you anymore. Leave it alone. Bitches DON'T like a pushy, whining, oversensitive dude. Learn to recognize the signs. I feel like this may be enough for today. I mean, I wanna help you all out but I can't give you everything all at once.

Going forward I'll ensure that I keep the info coming because everyone knows that bitches love a comeback. You remember the Tupac hologram? Bitches were screaming Tupac's name for 2 weeks. Yup. Bitches love comebacks so with that being said...I'll see you next week.

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous Said,

    The word bitch...Any word is as powerful as the one saying in. Sure, the term can be flipped as one of endearment, but when the actions are parallel to its slanderous intent, isnt' it still just derogatory? Soo...if I'm correct....bitches like the chase, that includes grinding on a dude at a club, giving him my number at the end of the FIRST dance, and expecting him to text (no personal interaction necessary) on that FIRST night? And let's make sure he has an Andriod or iPhone because that's an indication of his "status" (most BUSINESS men carry Blackberry's...they are WORLD phones, usually an indication that he has plenty of income-generating business to attend to in his life).

    Thank goodness I'm not THAT bitch. Because this BITCH allows a man the opportunity to approach me in a manner that allows a conversation...He would be "thirsty" if he contacted me the first night, and I wouldn't hold a conversation over text (most texts would be short to elude to my mystery). This BITCH would conduct herself in the true manner of the chase...let the dog get his bone and be a lady. Speaking of ladies...remember that movie Lady and the Tramp...the Tramp was ACTUALLY the male dog! (Slide over to the right and read the blog titled "The LADY IS A TRAMP" ~ML

    Posted on June 30, 2012 at 1:26 PM

     

Post a Comment