Fee B's Makeup Bag: Women Lie Men Lie

Posted by Posted by Fee B. On 1:30 PM

                                                              Fee B’s Makeup Bag
Hello World! Let me just start by saying I try to be neutral when it comes to writing. I rather hear everyone else's point of view when I’m torn on a topic BUT on this one I can't be neutral so with that said…the item I’m pulling out of my bag today is Liars: who does it more/better? There’s a song by rapper Yo Gotti called Women Lie Men Lie that implies women lie more than men. I've even heard comedians (males of course) do stand up routines going into detail about how much women lie and I must say that has got to be the biggest bunch of bullshit around...now I will say this: women lie better than men, but never more. Men lie about everything from where they just came from, to who they’re on the phone with, to what time they woke up or ate that day! Basically the smallest stupidest shit that there is no need to lie about... women don’t need to lie like that because our lies are so detailed and complete there is no reason to keep talking ourselves into trouble. One lie covers it all for us. Men have to create a lie, lie about the lie, remember it, repeat the lie, and sorry I don’t think men have the patience to do that or remember all of what they’ve said… which is why most men get caught in their lies. Its too much planning and remembering involved which is why women will always be better at it because we can remember the lies we told you, and the lies you told us and just to make sure you don’t catch us off guard we'll question you on what you’ve said just to see if your story remains the same to keep the heat off our backs... A little reverse psychology for that ass! Now this is coming from a reformed professional liar I mean I had answers for any possible question thrown my way because I thought like jigsaw from Saw: I plan for all possibilities...But I didn't lie all day everyday I was just a good liar when I had to lie. So what’s your take on the topic? Who do you think lies more?? Lies Better?? Better yet as adults why are we still even lying about shit? I know you all couldn’t agree with me so tell me what you think…until the next time I reach into my makeup bag…Live Laugh Love

2 comments

  1. Perry Jay Said,

    I'd be lying if I said this wasn't a great controversial topic. Lowkey I agree, women took a class in lying, you motherfuckers are very intricate with your lies. Plus you women have a special power called intuition that detects male fibbers. therefore you gals win this catagory.

    Posted on July 25, 2012 at 4:49 PM

     
  2. Unknown Said,

    Plain And simple. Men usually have a whole lot more to lose than women. So usually thats why they lie more And .frequently. The stakes are higher. Now I'm not saying women don't lie. But the reason why you can't tell whether we are lying or not is that we have heart. When it comes to doing something and getting our point across WE DON'T DO ANYTHING HALF ASSED! That isn't tuition that isn't skill that's consistency that's how we roll! You see most men don't have a plan when they open up their mouths, that's where they fail. Without going into further detail lying is the comp
    acity driven by the fear of the truth, and honestly man or woman can deliver that when need be.

    Posted on July 25, 2012 at 7:10 PM

     

Post a Comment