The G Spot...The Woman Zone: Anal part 1

Posted by Posted by Fee B. On 6:33 PM

                                    Welcome to The G Spot…The Woman’s Zone
                               Sorry for the delay due to lack of power from the storm
What’s good world? Thank you again for stopping by The G Spot… The Woman’s Zone. The Topic for today: Anal Part 1 was inspired by one of my favorite “reality tv stars” Evelyn Lozada who recently did an interview on a web show where she openly talks about her and famous football boo thang Chad OchoCinco’s sex life. And anal is a nice part of it. I’m not going to go into details but if you want to see it look up the interview the show is Kandi Koated Nights. Well anyway it got me wanting to dive into that topic for The G Spot this week. Back in my earlier days of sex I had no interest in getting fucked in the ass. My reply to any guy who asked or suggested it to me was “sure if you let me fuck you in yours.” I knew that there would be no okays to my saying that so I went on with my sexual career minus anal. It wasn’t until a few years ago that this certified freak lost her anal virginity. And I admit after the first time of drunken anal sex it wasn’t so bad, or as painful as I thought it would be. Now it wasn’t until the second time that I actually enjoyed it and had the pleasure of being introduced to the anal orgasm which was wonderful in itself…don’t believe me? Look it up. I’m not really sure with the smokers brain and all if that was the exact term but I’m sure Google will know what you’re looking for. The next few times I didn’t quite reach the intensity of the orgasm but it was still no pun intended…the shit! I’m no pro on the subject but when it comes to sex I’m a try-sexual. You only live once and why not enjoy all the ways we’ve been given to experience pleasure? Aside from the obvious misconceptions about the pain and possibly shitting on the dick I’m wondering why more people aren’t talking about having done it. What are we afraid of freaks? My few tips for trying tonight homework assignments (and sex in general) are as follows
-   Make sure you’re doing it with someone you feel comfortable with.
-  Empty you bladder kidneys whatever aka pee or poop ahead of time…and clean your ass after please and thanks!
- Have plenty lubricant either artificial or natural (I prefer water based lubes…better for the lady parts)
- Don’t just jam it in there fellas take your time, be gently work it in. Warm her up with a thumb or finger or 2!
- RELAX…being stressed or tense about it defeats the whole mission and causes you to tense up therefore creating pain.
So with that said, tonight’s homework requires you to open up to anal, either try the finger or thumb to prepare for anal sex (anal finger fucking) or just go full throttle into it but either way that’s the assignment. Can’t wait to hear back from all of you freaks out there…Happy Humping

2 comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    Wow I must be a super freak. I swear I've tried just about everything you've "introduced" to us by age 15 lol. I remember by first dual anal/ vaginal orgasm. Oh what a feeling! I agree it's all about letting go and being comfortable with your partner.

    Posted on July 24, 2012 at 7:36 PM

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    See what you do is why while hes banging it out in the back you take your clit tickler and let it rip so nothing is being left out.

    Posted on September 22, 2012 at 8:19 AM

     

Post a Comment