The G Spot...Eyes Wide Shut

Posted by Posted by Fee B. On 8:03 PM

                                                     The G Spot…Eyes Wide Shut
SORRY FOR THE DELAY...GOT HELD UP WITH WORK...BETTER LATE THAN NEVER THO NEVER LATE IS BETTER!

Welcome to the G Spot…A place for all those dirty little thoughts that cross most of our minds a thousand times a day! So let’s get right to it. There was a movie with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman called Eyes Wide Shut I’ll admit that I never fully watched the movie I just thought it was a film they made together to show the world that they were indeed a real couple who have sex. Anywhoo the title still intrigues me it makes me think of the theory that states those who kiss with their eyes open don’t trust the person who they’re kissing. So if that theory is correct does it apply during sex? I’ll be honest about it. I keep my eyes closed. It’s not because I don’t want to gaze into the eyes of whoever I’m with, it’s just a tad bit odd to me to stare at each other during sex. Now an occasional glance between kisses is ok as far as I’m concerned just to make sure you don’t miss his mouth or whatever but really just staring at each other during a full sex session is a lil odd. Matter fact it’s kind of creepy. Picture it…your in the midst of a great sex session, your eyes closed as you're focused on the pleasure, you open your eyes to give out a little kiss and you’ve got two eyes staring at you and searching your face as if they are trying to read what you were thinking about…Maybe its just me but that would definitely weird me out and throw me off of reaching my orgasm. And I’m sorry what’s the point of having sex if you are not going to go for the gold?  Tonight’s homework assignment: If you are a watcher, try closing your eyes or looking some where besides in the face of your lover or if you happen to be with a person who likes to have their eyes closed ask them to open them so you can both gaze into each others eyes for a few moments of connected intimacy. Can’t wait to hear all about your sextivities ;) Happy Humping!

1 Comment

  1. Relle_Marie Said,

    "I Should Have Kissed You"~ Chris Brown

    Posted on October 9, 2012 at 9:41 AM

     

Post a Comment