Urinal Cake: PAY YOUR TAXES!

Posted by Posted by ZeeDaay On 1:30 PM

Helio Castroneves, Lil Wayne, Damon Dash, Roy Jones Jr, Latrell Sprewell, David Allen Coe, and Fuzzy Thurston. What do they all have in common? They all thought they were bigger than that white guy on the posters pointing at you. That white man’s name is Uncle Sam. Earlier this week I read a blog about staying within your means, only thinking that it applied to the less fortunate such as me. I couldn’t have been anymore wrong. I’m no millionaire, or thousand-aire, but we all don’t need to be overly rich and wealthy to recognize when people are setting themselves up for disaster. I make a decent buck every two weeks, but if I make $500 every check I’m not going to go out and buy 3 pairs of foams. That simple yet not simple purchase probably just set you back 2 months and subsequently you have to avoid all those “collection calls”. That’s not the struggle you want to get into, every 5 minutes you looking out the window to catch the repo man before he snatches your shit off your driveway. The worst thing that could probably happen is to go from OVER rich to forever broke and hopeless all because of one bad turn and a ruined relationship.

This week’s Urinal Cake aka Piss Pie goes to David Darnell Brown aka Young Buck, yea, Tenn-a Key Buck, G-Unit Young Buck, the same rapper that stabbed someone up at the VIBE awards.





You ask yourself, how much money can he possibly owe the IRS to make them take your NAME away? Well, here’s the where the lesson “don’t burn your bridges” comes into play. Young Buck owes a grand total of $11.5 million to that white guy in that poster. But, check this, he owes $1.5 for taxes and child support, something you think someone who sold millions of records can eventually take care of regardless of his recent music failures right? I would like to think so. It’s different when you owe your former employer $10million tho. That’s right; this man owes 50 cent a cool 10 mil. Now I bet those outrageous purchases you made a while ago are coming back to haunt you. You didn’t need that chain; you could’ve gotten current with your child support. You didn’t have to buy all them cars either, 2 cars could’ve probably been enough to give 50 a “good faith” payment.

“My name, Young Buck, has been with me since I was 12, 13 years old. At the end of the day, it’s ridiculous. My name wasn’t given to me by G-Unit Records. They didn’t name me Young Buck. My mother calls me Young Buck.”
*Young Buck or should we say David, is currently trying to work out a deal with Cash Money so he can pay his debts. good luck with that brotha*

Everybody give David a huge Flush!

Honorable Mention:
Me,

Yea, me ZeeDaay.
I stumbled on the OctoMom “video” and I actually watched bout 10 minutes of it.






She actually looks decent and the box wasn’t looking like I thought it would.




I’m really disappointed I watched it, because now I’m going to wanna see if her next “video” will be any good. Don’t judge me. I’m a regular n**ga, just like you.

Tweet of the Week:

@LVictoria83

“The smell of Bacon is glorious”

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous Said,

    LMAO.....you got me in tears. And your facial expression in that pic is priceless.I think You just made being a urinal recipient a little cool lol

    Posted on July 13, 2012 at 2:02 PM

     

Post a Comment