Zoo, Lion, Cheetah

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 7:04 PM

*Detroit, Cincinatti and Chicago.....oh my
(Lion, Tigers and Bears) you simple minded specimens.....Anyway, that was irrelavent to the topic, but now that I have your attention, PAY some (I take debit, credit or paypal)!!! Laughing but serious, my daughter wants to go to college......All jokes aside, unless you gone donate.....Anyway.....Say this with me.... Zoo, Lion, Cheeta....ready? Zoo, Lion, Cheetah....good....What is the relavance of those three words, you ask? Watch this.....Say it again, but this time as one complete word....ZooLionCheetah. Now let me put it in terms that you may further understand. Her: Who is this? Him: I don't know; Her: Zoo Lion Cheetah, I called the number back and she told me everything! Crazy right? Hold on, its gets deeper....Here is a little A.C.T prep lesson for you: Lion is to Lying as is the Apex is to a Pyrimid....They are both at the top. Lions are considered to be the "King of the jungle" therefore they trump any other animal and Lying is the worst thing you can do in a relationship, you lose trust and without that you have no relationship. Cheetah is to Cheater as is Duck tape is to Anything....They are both quick in their quest, but tacky in their presentation. A cheetah is quick in speed, but fails in its attempt to camaflauge and a cheater cheats for a quick fix, but is always exposed. And last, a Zoo is to You as is a Toliet is to a Port-a-Potty....They are both full of shit. Granted, some of you may have only scored a twelve on the reading comprehension section of the A.C.T and this may not make any sense to you. Not a problem, just dail 1800-UA-StupidHo and the operator will be more then happy to assist you. The moral of the story is Lions and Cheetahs are meant to be in the wild, don't get captured if you are not ready to be "house broken". MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcomed

6 comments

  1. Ms. Roseanne Said,

    I'm so confused. Lbs. This will take a couple rereads. Interesting post.

    Posted on July 12, 2012 at 8:00 PM

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    Lol....true mental workout. I love it.

    Posted on July 12, 2012 at 9:20 PM

     
  3. Few B. Said,

    I likey! Great way to shed light on cheaters and liars...love the breakdown and comparison

    Posted on July 13, 2012 at 5:22 AM

     
  4. Unknown Said,

    Lol apex?u used a science term, and you took me on a mental safari ride that had me thinking and relating. NAILED IT!

    Posted on July 16, 2012 at 6:26 PM

     
  5. Anonymous Said,

    When i read this it made me "stop...think about it" ...great read and good metaphors...Keep it coming

    Posted on July 17, 2012 at 6:16 PM

     
  6. Relle_Marie Said,

    "Resentment" Beyonce

    Posted on September 27, 2012 at 1:18 PM

     

Post a Comment