Urinal Cake

Posted by Posted by ZeeDaay On 2:03 PM

First of all, I just saw “The Dark Knight Rises” last night, so my willingness to hunt down the creep and scum of the earth is at an all time high. I’m begging to witness a robbery pleighboa! Ill be that n**ga in all black jumping from a fire escape with a $6 black v-neck and some Jordan Six Ring sneakers…no cape. I only wish I was sitting on a rafter or beam somewhere near Sharjah International airport in Egypt on last Friday. I’m still trying to find out who was dumber between the two, the parent that said “hey! Let’s put our baby through the airport scanner!” or the parent that said “ok! That’s a grand idea!”. Maybe y’all can help me out on this one.



This was what the airport scanner staff saw when a couple tried to smuggle their baby through an airport stuffed inside a holdall. The pair put the newborn’s life at risk by allowing him to be exposed to radiation in the X-ray machine because the boy did not have a visa. Security officers were horrified when they saw the outline of the baby and the mom and dad were arrested.


1st Question: Why? 

The Egyptian couple had landed at Sharjah International Airport in the United Arab Emirates with their child on Friday but was refused entry over the lack of proper paperwork. They were allowed to stay until the relevant office opened again on Sunday, but grew impatient and tried their luck when security shifts swapped over, this time with the baby in the bag. But their plan became unstuck thanks to alert security guards.

*shines bat signal*

 "Nope, I'm not helping with that. They're just idiots. There's no cure for dumb, because anybody that damn stupid has to have AIDS"
- Batman



....These people had a baby in an xray machine tho.....

Everybody Give these parents a HUGE FLUSH!



Honorable Mention:

Steebie J
Why you ask? because he chose to wife this .....



 instead of this .....

But Hey, What Do I Know?
*Splits White Owl*

2 comments

  1. Ms. Roseanne Said,

    I needed this one, jack. Thanks, and I ain't know about the f*ckery that is those parents. Shame on them. Total shame.

    Posted on July 20, 2012 at 2:39 PM

     
  2. Fee B. Said,

    (In my Kanye voice) That shit Kray... I didn't know about this story either I guess it's because of the hoopla surrounding the shooting in Co. Gotta love what the media feels is worth shedding light on...Thanks for the news report Zach...otherwise i wouldn't have ever known

    Posted on July 23, 2012 at 11:41 AM

     

Post a Comment