Urinal Cake

Posted by Posted by ZeeDaay On 12:15 PM

JOE! F**K DIRECTV…. Again….say it with me this time … F**K DIRECTV! Oh, and Netflix, f**k them too. You overachievers have been feeding me lies for the past 2 years. Everybody knows I have type 1 A.D.D. and for DirecTV  to get in this little spat with Viacom is completely and utterly selfish. Just when I started getting into the Love & Hip Hop shit, you quack jobs decide to beef and remove the Viacom channels. Therefore you’ve limited my plan B’s for every Friday. Lord KNOWS I can write a Shakespeare novel with the amount of idiocy displayed on VH1 between 8pm and 9pm. Netflix, I didn’t forget you either. I used to watch “Die Hard with a Vengeance” EVERY NIGHT before I went to sleep (Nothing better than a string of Sam Jackson yells. F**k your opinion on that too, no debating). I got an email earlier this week stating that you assholes have been monitoring what customers watch, and took upon yourselves to decide whether or not WE can watch it. I was only playing around when I said “maybe they thought I watch that too often and nothing else” well….. guess that class action lawsuit ain't funny huh?? Watch that!!

That’s not even what I'm here for today. They don’t even deserve a urinal cake b, straight up.

*Rant Over*

Anybody remember the chick that got the ass injections with fix-a-flat?

.
 No?

Oneal Ron Morris, a transgender, who does not carry a medical license, injected clients backsides with a "toxic" mix of cement, mineral oil, Fix-a-Flat tire sealant and Super Glue in a motel in Florida in 2009. The clients were under the impression they were receiving buttocks implants

This lady (pictured above) paid $700 for that ass of hers, later to admit herself into the hospital for serious pains in her abdomen, and throughout her body.

You know how many cargo shorts with the belt I could’ve gotten for 7 bills? But that’s beside the point…..  the point is you go to a motel… to get ass shots… a motel though. So you do the right thing and go to a professional physician once it starts to hurt your whole body, but…. You go to a motel for the shots.

Well, here is the update:

She died.

And

“Dr” Morris is being charged for manslaughter.

31-year-old Shatarka Nuby died in March in Tallahassee from what an assistant medical examiner called "massive systemic silicone migration" due to "cosmetic silicone injections of the buttocks and hips," according to the arrest affidavit.
She died months after her last injection by Morris. Before her death, Nuby told a Florida Department of Health investigator that she paid Morris at least $2,000 for about 10 treatments between 2007 and 2011 to enhance her buttocks, hips, thighs and breasts, according to the affidavit and a sheriff's report.
Nuby's death in March occurred at Tallahassee Federal Correctional Institute where, according to CBS Miami, she was serving a 2-1/2 year sentence for identity theft, which she resorted to in order to pay for breast implants and liposuction.




So, she died behind bars for identity theft because she wanted to …..

F**k it, I'm done… enough said…..  Here just take this..



Honorable Mention:


I aint finished with yall until i get a hand written apology from Directv and Netflix gives back Die Hard With  A Vengeance


But hey, what do I know?
*splits white owl*


 Tweet of the Week:

@Me "<---- aint shit"


 ZeeDaay

 here’s a brief recap

1 Comment

  1. Ms. Roseanne Said,

    "Everybody knows I have type 1 A.D.D. and for DirecTV to get in this little spat with Viacom is completely and utterly selfish." ROTFLMAO<---This post is entertaining, to say the least. Your writing gets more precise with each rip. Well done. Hats off and Kudos.

    Posted on July 27, 2012 at 5:51 PM

     

Post a Comment