Welcome to The G Spot….The Woman Zone: Anal Part II

Posted by Posted by Fee B. On 2:08 PM

                                   Welcome to The G Spot…. The Woman Zone: Anal Part II
Welcome World! You found The G Spot…The Woman Zone. Last week we talked about Anal Sex and today we will be diving into part II of anal with our discussion of: oral anal. Very rarely will I bring a topic to you that I have never experienced for myself and today is no different! I have been on the giving and receiving end of oral anal. I understand most people feel that this is just a no go and understandably so. But we are here to discuss the misconceptions.  I at one time felt oral anal was not an option until just a few years ago when randomly the act was done to me. I wasn’t disgusted or turned off. I felt honored that the guy I was with felt I was worthy of the sacred anus lickus. (just a term I use instead of saying licking ass) It was just an addition to the head I was getting but a sweet treat none the less. I’m aware that people feel that participating in this oral activity is against all hygiene rules and regulations. I mean it is an ass. But if you participate in regular hygiene rituals that we all should be doing, I’m curious why it’s such a big deal? Especially for a man. There’s not that much space between the area your tongue would be in while eating a woman’s kitty, to be honest it’s very likely you’ve already slipped and done it while giving head. Yes we all sweat and we have bodily functions and fluids that may make this action seem impossible and once again I am in no way saying that you should be out there licking everyone’s ass. But in a committed relationship, or as committed as it can be this day and age, why is this activity forbidden or not even discussed? I myself was a little concerned with what it would be like or taste like or feel like and honestly my mind was making a bigger deal out of it than it was. It tasted like every other part of his body. Which is probably the reason most people are afraid to try it. They think its going to taste like shit, and I’m here to tell you: SO UNTRUE. Now I can’t speak for a guy who doesn’t wash his ass…pun intended. But as far as my experiences with it, it’s been pleasant. No shit balls on the tongue, no after taste of ass, no farting in the face. And from my being on the receiving end of it a very sexy sensation. Tonight’s homework assignment is a little different than the others: I don’t want you to go out and just lick an ass, you need to be in a complete state of ease before trying it so I want you to think about doing it. I want you to envision yourself doing it, without hesitation, without fear. Just for the pure satisfaction of pleasuring your partner. It’s a great rule of thumb to be open to all aspects of sex. If you want it done or wouldn’t mind it done to you, why couldn’t you do the same to your partner? So with that,  you and your partner should talk about exploring a sexual side you never have before and oral anal is the topic that you should kick it off with. Now make sure you do this assignment, it gets no easier than talking and trust me the assignments are only going to more detailed and risqué so if you can’t do this, I’m pretty sure you will be flunking this course! Hope to hear back from you all…until then Happy Humping!

0 comments

Post a Comment