Welcome to the G Spot...The Woman's Zone: Oral Fixation

Posted by Posted by Fee B. On 3:54 PM

                                  Welcome to The G Spot… The Woman’s Zone: Oral Fixation

Glad you decided to stop back by The G Spot…The Woman’s Zone. Today’s topic "Oral Fixation" After listening to Young Money’s I Wish I Could Fuck Every Girl In The World…. I think back to a time when oral sex was almost rarely spoken about, especially on the guys end. Now its open up her legs a filet mignon that pussy! I’m in no way tripping. I'm just wondering why people (men and women) used to be ashamed of oral gratification. Let me clarify that no one was ashamed of getting it, just not open to admit that they do it.  I have no choice but to keep it 100 with you… I gave head WAY before I ever lost my virginity and I'm not ashamed to admit giving it to men and women and I LOVE IT! I love the act of sucking dick or eating pussy...the reactions you get...not to mention the reward of a job well done...the sticky and or dry face! I am not ashamed of my love for giving head , I just wish I fell in love with the concept of receiving it earlier than I did. Don’t get me wrong now, I do love the wonderful feeling of having my pussy tongue fucked but I rather be making someone else cum, shake or moan…Does than mean I have a oral fixation? Who doesn’t like to get head…but how many people do you hear bragging about loving to give it? I’m not talking for entertainment purposes in songs, I’m talking everyday conversational declarations. Before rappers made it "popular" to admit. At this time I can say its 60-40 giving to receiving for me. Now its poll time…Guys will you not give head if the lady isn’t shaved down there? Ladies do you have a preference for him being shaved or natural down in his bush area? Do any of you have any special techniques of giving head? Like using an Altoid or a halls while sucking dick to add an extra sensation? Or maybe eating whipped cream off or out of a woman? Finger fucking her while tasting her etc? Talk to me people!  For me, when it comes down to it, I can't get head without needing sex but I can have sex without getting head...Is that odd??? Alrighty class here’s tonight’s homework assignment: Hopefully no one reading this is a virgin at giving head but if you are, you must go suck a dick or eat some pussy TONIGHT! If you have before it’s time for you to do something different while giving head, maybe in a different position like the 69. If you aren’t a fan of dangling balls in your face, or if you aren’t comfortable with sitting on someone’s face try the 69 position on your side. It’s one of my favorites when giving head simultaneously. Or if you tried  a variety of positions get daring, try some place risky, add some tasty toppings to it. As odd as it may sound I have even had him pour liquor down his dick while sucking it…added bonus for me! Here is my suggestion for the advanced, dual head if you are into it. How great would it be to look down at 2 woman sucking your dick or eating you out…I’m not telling you to do something you are uncomfortable with, just that great sex is all about taking risks, trying something new, reinventing the old with new flavor…so get out there and taste something! Don’t be scared to share…you can always speak anonymously…I’m waiting to hear back from my freaks… Happy humping

3 comments

  1. Perry Jay Said,

    Pass me the lotion......got dammit man....I was fortunate to receive my HEAD card in the mail in early 2001 and you better believe I renew that shit every year. I enjoy to give it as well as receive it. My motto is "if its shaved, I wont know how to behave." *now playing* Lay Your Head On My Pillow ~ Tony Toni Tone......This post is nothing less than what I expect...Good FREAKing blowJOB

    Posted on July 17, 2012 at 4:43 PM

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    Yessssssss!!!!!!. You took me way back with this one. My first oral experience involved strawberry syrup. Let's just say when he was done I was a happy camper. lol Nice post.

    Posted on July 17, 2012 at 5:03 PM

     
  3. Anonymous Said,

    I like your way of thinking...espesially when its your mate, your partner, husband, wife, whatever...Please your partner...Ladies who stil trying to hold to "Uhh, I dont do that"...wake up and go downtown and get a healthy taste of them cucumber and tomatoes...wit some ranch (ranch included)...AND Fellas stop hating and complaining...eat that pussy...enjoy that sweet passion fruit...

    Posted on July 17, 2012 at 6:31 PM

     

Post a Comment