Dirty Snatch

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 9:32 PM

Welp, its one of those days, I hope you're ready....Well here we go....Don't you wish you were a kid again sometimes, living a carefree life without a worry in the world. Using your imagination to create some of the best times of your life. Remember playing "Bingo, thats my car" or "It" and if you were a bad ass like many of us were, you played a game called "Dirty Snatch." This was more a male driven game that could only be played amongst people that was close in the circle. Let me briefly explain the rules, they are simple. If you seen something you wanted (food wise) and the other person wasn't on their P's & Q's (can anyone tell me what the fuck do P's & Q's stand for) anyway, if they were not paying attention, you "Snatch" what they had, yell "Dirty Snatch" and you hurried up and ate it. Now that we have grown and I stay hungry, I wish a mothefucker would snatch my food. Back then we could laugh about a "Dirty Snatch" but, now that we are grown and the phrase has taken on a different meaning, and now there is nothing funny about a "Dirty Snatch." I asked you were you ready....Alright, In many hood cultures around the world the word "Snatch" has deemed an ebonic term for a lady's cooch....You see were I going with this? I love my ladies, but some of ya'll know you can fuck up a good thing. First off, a game that taught people to be aware of their surroundings can't be played amongst the new urban youth because now the phrase is attached to a funky vagina. How would it sound if a kid snatched another kid's food and yelled "Funky Vigina." Second off, the one thin  that causes every male to groom up, work hard and manage their credit score ain't on shit if it smell like skin between your toes after an 8 hour work day. We say death to the female driven version of the "Dirty Snatch" so that our kids can have fun again. The moral of the story is dirty hoes are wack. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSEGE. #CommentsWelcomed.

2 comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    It's amazing where words can take your mind. When I first saw the title of this entry I immediatly thought "oh this must be about a man slacking on his game and done messed around and let another dude Dirty Snatch his woman." And with me being and old school music connoisseur, I know there is and oldie where the artist is talking and begs the man to stay on his P's & Q's.....oh yeah Bobby Womack"Woman's Gotta Hàve It" damn I'm rambling lol.But very clever how you correlate how a simple game's meaning shows how much times are a changing.

    Posted on August 9, 2012 at 10:23 PM

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    This P's & Q's thing bothered me so much I called my mom this damn late and asked her what it stands for. She ALWAYS said this to me growing up. After she told me to take my ass to bed, she simply said "It means be about yo business." I've decided to leave it at that and leave moms alone....I shole don't miss them beat downs I got as a kid.

    Posted on August 9, 2012 at 10:36 PM

     

Post a Comment