Welcome to The G Spot...The Woman Zone: Maturbation

Posted by Posted by Fee B. On 2:29 PM

Welcome to The G Spot… The Woman Zone: Masturbation
What’s the deal world? Glad you found your way back to The G Spot…The Woman Zone. I’d like to say today’s entry is dedicated to R&B singer Monifah who recently came out of the closet as a lesbian (welcome to the wonderful world of LGBT life(Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) story courtesy of MediaTakeout.com) I was a fan of her one hit {sorry let's be honest} Touch It so today we are talking about touching it: Masturbation 101. Now personally I can’t recall the age of when I first started masturbating, but I do know I’ve been exploring myself for quite some time. I wasn’t aware at my tender young age the throbbing between my legs I was feeling was letting me know I was some how sexually stimulated. I didn’t know how to soothe it so anything I could find to relieve my sensations I would try. From sitting on the lower kitchen cabinet door to stuffing a pillow between my legs. Even when I did eventually learn what was causing this feeling I still wasn’t aware of the oh so many ways to remedy it. I wasn’t expecting my mom to pull me to the side and explain being horny or for her to tell me how to play with myself I just wish I knew what was going on back then! So there is no wonder why it took me so long to start masturbating. I wasn’t familiar with the act so looking back to be honest I do know what the hell I was even doing! It was also a few years after having sex (okay more than a few I lost my virginity at 16) that I finally got myself a vibrator. I have to admit it was the best thing I could have stumbled upon. Playing around with the vibrator and my fingers helped me identify the feeling of an orgasm and how to allow it to come…oh yes that pun was intended! As I’ve gotten older I no longer feel masturbation is mainly for men. It’s for the sexually frustrated! Yes it may be easier for a man to masturbate, but not only. The best way for us women to know what we like sexually is to explore ourselves first, hell the best way for men and women to get the most out of sex is to have sex by ourselves first! So with that being said I won't ramble on any further especially since I'd like for everyone to participate an hopefully comment on completing your homework. Tonight’s assignment is to make some alone time for you to masturbate. Get in touch with your sexual side, rediscover what turns you on and go for it. There is no wrong or right way to masturbate, you may end up discovering something about yourself sexually you didn’t know or forgot ;) Can’t wait to hear how you freaks turn yourselves on! Happy Humping!

3 comments

  1. Perry Jay Said,

    I beat my "smitty" like its my part time job. Oh, so you dont want to "give me non" in my Kevin Hart voice "Where the lap top at?" Sometimes the best love to make is with yourself.....when you "kushed" out. That sensation is excellent. But, "beat yo dick responsibly." you aint trying to go blind.....Is that rumor even true?

    Posted on August 7, 2012 at 3:39 PM

     
  2. nothin wrong wit "loving yourself!!" get intune wit that sensation and you'll be chasing it forever!!!

    Posted on August 7, 2012 at 4:03 PM

     
  3. Relle_Marie Said,

    " 8 inch Whopper"~ Lovers Lane....hahahahahaha

    Posted on September 29, 2012 at 12:17 PM

     

Post a Comment