Welcome to The G Spot...The Woman Zone: Readers Choice

Posted by Posted by Fee B. On 1:45 PM

                           Welcome to The G Spot…. The Woman Zone: Readers Choice
Hey World what’s going on? We are at the end of the month of August so in order to promote comments from readers I’ve decided that I want to put The G Spot in the YOUR hands.@TeamBLAH this includes you as well. I want to know what you want to read about, I’m more than sure that I’ve experienced it in some way, shape ,or form. So I’d like for everyone who reads this to leave a comment about something they would like to see covered one week in G Spot. It can be questions or comments or suggestions of topics or some new crazy sexual fad that you learned about or tried that you want to know more about, or hear someone else's experiences about it. Rest assured your girl hasn’t run out of topics, I do know that’s what a few of you might be thinking but that’s far from the case. I just want to know what all of you silent freaks out there have on your minds. What you feel is worth reading about. I’d love to dedicate the whole month of September to writing about what you want to read so don’t be afraid to comment…remember you can always comment anonymously. Now to finish off last weeks debate about Red Light Green Light. I read your comments people and I heard what you said and it seems like there is a major division with people and their willingness to either have sex during that time of the month and those strongly against it. My homework for those of you opposed to it: come up with 3 reasons why and also research it to dissolve any misconceptions of the act. Those of you who are for it earn an extra star for having the balls to attempt something that isn’t considered the norm. Now that we have that out the way it’s an easy homework assignment this week. COMMENT ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE DISCUSSED IN THE G SPOT!!! Plain and Simple. You comment on it…I’ll write about it. Now for all of you worried that I’m scrapping the bottom of the barrel for ideas I will let you in on privileged information…the topic for next weeks G Spot: 3somes 4somes and Moresome…yea I know it’s not a word but bear with me I’m using it to emphasize my point okay! So until next week my good people: Happy Humping!

3 comments

  1. Perry Jay Said,

    Great way to generate reader interaction....I want a topic on "why is it hard for men to be monogamous?" I want a women's opinion on why they think we cheat.

    Posted on August 28, 2012 at 3:14 PM

     
  2. Relle_Marie Said,

    I want a topic on the "80/20" rule in relationships. Am I wrong for not settling and wanting it all? If so how do I learn to accept that 80%?......

    Posted on August 28, 2012 at 3:45 PM

     
  3. Anonymous Said,

    The exploring of a woman's body inside and out,alot of women are uncomfortable with touching themselves. so if they hear how normal and comfortable with a taste of breath taking it really is, they're minds could be put to ease.

    Posted on September 2, 2012 at 5:14 PM

     

Post a Comment