Urinal Cake: Rapid Reaction (Bears Fans Only)

Posted by Posted by ZeeDaay On 11:42 AM

As I sit here trying to come up with something good to say about my beloved Chicago Bears, I’m turning red with anger. I can’t even eat these cheddar cheese crackers because they’re orange, and it only reminds me of the game 2 beating we were handed last night.

How in baby jesus’ name do you get dooped on fake field goal? This by the way was secondary to the “12 men on the field” penalty that the officials screwed up on. I can honestly say, that penalty changed the complexity of the game. With the score 0-0 in the 2nd quarter against a division rival, 3 points meant the world. Shorty after that was the beautifully executed fake field goal.

What happened to mid game adjustments Lovie? Everything was an outside the hash mark throw. No throws towards the middle and Cutler was running for his life! AGAIN! No excuse for 4 INTs either my boy. So once again we are back to the same problem that has plagued us for years. No Offensive Line. Jay was absolutely correct in chastising his o-line like he did; J’Marcus Webb deserved every bit of the assumed cursed words that were spat in his direction. Let me continue that chastising, even though there are plenty of things I can complain about.



You 7th round sack of bubbling bullsh!t. Do you not have a family to take care of?! How in God’s name can you constantly get your ass handed to you week after week? You made Cutler look like a squirrel on a freeway! You drunk, retarded, remedial, sportin’ wave drinking charred panda bear! I would’ve benched you in training camp and put my 87 year old granddad at left tackle. It was one play where you were the only one standing up in a lineman position, which was called for a false start and knocked us from a 3rd and 2 to a 3rd and 7. Guess what happened? Yup, a f**king punt. I would make you play doodle jump instead of playing in the football game. Where is this so called “j-webb nation”?!? I bet it’s just ya momma and best friend (who is probably thinking about his/her loyalty)! So Mr f**k up aka J’Marcus Webb this pie is for you, you birthday chicken eatin, chocolate water drinking, drunk pigeon lookin ass!  


Youuu make me sick (Stephen A voice)



But hey what do I know?

(J.Webb is a terrible. I know that sh!t)

*Splits White Owl*

1 Comment

  1. Perry Jay Said,

    J Webb would be ashamed if he read this entry...(in my Kevin Hart vc) He said he drinks chocolate water, lol...good job...You made me relive this ass whooping we were handed last night....

    Posted on September 14, 2012 at 3:01 PM

     

Post a Comment