Urinal Cake: Keep Em Warm

Posted by Posted by ZeeDaay On 12:11 PM

Good afternoon ladies and gents.

Welcome back to the latest installment of Urinal Cake Friday.




I'm just going to skip all the introduction sh!t and dive right into it.





Daniel Selmon wanted to protect his plants from a fall frost so he lit a bonfire to keep them warm.
The problem for him is that the plants were allegedly marijuana and the sight of a burning fire at 3 a.m. attracted police in Aurora, Ill.

Once the cops “smoked” out Selmon, they arrested him for possession of three pot plants, Newser.com reported.

The responding cops investigating the marijuana matter learned that Selmon set the bonfires in an attempt to keep the weed warm in the cold weather, the Beacon News reported.

Officers seized the plants, which weighed about 6.5 pounds, or 2,948 grams. The street value of the marijuana was not available, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

Selmon was charged with felony possession of cannabis and misdemeanor production of cannabis, and is currently in jail in lieu of $30,000 bail.



Between the titty milk from yesterday and this f**ktard today, you n**gas is starting to piss me off. Why would you set a bonfire? Why not stocks pile the breast milk? Why would you do it at 3am anyway? Lol, what was this guy listening to? Meek Mill “Burn” on repeat? (I laughed)  Lemme get this straight…. So, it never occurred to you that you should’ve gotten a heat lamp? Nah, f**k that. That’s too much like right, right?

Timeout (20 sec)


Often when I’m in the clouds or 5 minutes from heaven, I think of … boob meat, battle raps, light skinned women thighs, and that last bottle of water I think I left in the car. Awesome thoughts in my opinion, but yet instill you n**gas STILL manage ruin everything! Well, the titty water struggle was primarily because of a Caucasian’s lack of common sense. I’ll get over that tho, I’m not worried. Matter of fact, I’ll probably get over the f**ktard giving herbal users a bad name as soon as 5pm comes and im looking for my fix.  All I’m saying is 6.5 lbs of divine goodness is gone from this earth, and if my calculations are correct, I say dummy lost close to $60k.

Somewhere in the world a weed man just got fired.

Everybody give this guy a HUGE flush!




But Hey, What do I know?
*splits white owl smh*


          


           "ITS FRIDAY! Lets get drunk and do things we'll regret in the morning"


1 Comment

  1. Relle_Marie Said,

    Urinal cake is the highlight of my Fridays.Dude just gave my hometown a bad name. I hold my head in shame. He looks like the type though lol. Maybe his heating lamps blew or something....Smh. Did you say get drunk? Already there. What else is there to do in Vegas? Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

    Posted on October 12, 2012 at 12:45 PM

     

Post a Comment