Lunch Meat (Explicit)

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 9:10 PM

Psst..Did you bring a lunch today, cause you can get this meat?

"If you have to whisper then its wrong"~me

I could of sworn that there was an unwritten rule about dating Co workers, maybe I'm wrong. Hell, maybe I'm wrong about a lot of shit, but sometimes my Paynus sensors go ham when it comes to certain situations (hahaha, excuse me, I'm sorry but paynus and ham in the same sentence is funny to me). Anyway, for some reason It seems like everything about work place relationships are wrong and not just for the obvious reasons either. You know, the "obvious" reasons. Please do not act "brand new" to the Naughty Office couples; the ones who take those bathroom dip offs breaks, lunch break quickies or partake in the occasional favouritism that everybody notices accept their "Wide Open Nose" ass. Let me be clear, there is nothing wrong when finding romance...rather it is with a person you will see ALL day while working, possibly car pool to and from work with, then go home together (co-habitation only). Now, if you have a tolerance level for your partner that is equivalent to an alcoholic who snorts shots of Bacardi 151 and can still manage to walk a straight line then you might be cool, but If you are a part of that 99 percentile that consider themselves normal alcoholics then you know that this is a formula for a domestic violence case. I'm going to stop here before somebody think I'm talking to them. I guess my concern is...What if "it" doesn't work out, then I have to be the bad guy and get you fired (sorry)....#Awkward....Its either me or you and I like working. The moral of the story is lunch meat is only good when you have your own "bread" MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcomed

2 comments

  1. Relle_Marie Said,

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Posted on October 16, 2012 at 10:10 AM

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    garbage lbs

    Posted on October 17, 2012 at 7:46 PM

     

Post a Comment