Human Resource Dept: Orientation

Posted by Posted by ZeeDaay On 11:40 PM

*Sips coffee*
 
Morning all.
Just a couple things on my mind I felt garnished some attention. Might help you, might not. Either way I really dont care.
 
I dont mean that. Im sorry. 
 
 
 
 
"you are no better than the person in front of you, and the person in front of you, is no better than you"

There are people out here in this world who wish nothing more than to blow out your candle just to make theirs shine brighter. Accept it, live with it. For every 1 person that likes you there are 5 who dont. The thing is, realize what makes YOU and the people around you happy. That doesnt mean you need to settle or conform to anything, because once you do that,  youve lost what it means to be YOU. Dont judge people on what they have, judge them on their character. There are plenty of miserable humans that use materilistic means as a way of finding exceptance amongst others. F**k them. They dont know their grandparents.


 
"Be Great"

This is simple. Find what's important to you and dont stop trying to be better at it. Most of us find our niche later in life while the childhood ambition that fueled us before runs low. Reasons being, not only do you have to tackle the outside world but also focus on what your dreams are. Nobody made it anywhere without struggle. Yall tend to pay attention to what people have NOW and COMPLETELY gloss over the fact it took them 8 years to get to that Level 6 "Great".
 
 
 
 
 
"Smoke the whole blunt. Don't put it out till later n***a"

Im sayin, just think about it. Why hold on to things that are easily replaceable? If I saw you put the L out until tomorrow I would automatocally think
 
 "this n***a be bullsh*ttin. Bet he got a cancelation notice on the way to his house"
 
yea, you're a procrastinator trust me, I know, I'm a procrastinator myself. Smoke that shit now! Who knows if tomorrow is even in our future? In fact, if it is, you can pawn that 2k12, find some loose change, borrow a dollar and get another dirty nickel. Problem solved. Don't worry about Tuesday on a Monday. Take care of things that will make u great today!


 

"If, ifs & ands where pots and pans, there'd be no need for skillets"

Now..... this is from my pops again, and to tell the truth, I never completely knew what the f**k he was talmbout. Only thing I knew was Everytime I had an excuse he'd say that sh*t. Now I say it to white folks and walk off like Bernie Mac.


 

"A key that can open any lock is a master key. A lock that opens with any key is useless"

This should settle a couple "why can men do it and we can't?" Questions for a while.
Fellas, thank me later.


That's it.... Close the door behind you. I need to finish payroll.

-HR

2 comments

  1. Unknown Said,

    LOL @ now I say it to white folks and walk off like Bernie Mac

    Posted on October 18, 2012 at 7:29 AM

     
  2. Relle_Marie Said,

    Aye I got one. "The dog that jumps in the water, looses the bone that's in it's mouth"~ Shaquille Sunflower aka Martin Lawrence...I have no idea what that means but it sounded smooth as hell.

    Posted on October 20, 2012 at 8:18 AM

     

Post a Comment