Urinal Cake: Trees of the Parish

Posted by Posted by ZeeDaay On 12:22 PM

It’s Friday and I’m still drunk from last year!

*fist pump!!*

My apologies to everyone for not producing a Urinal Cake Entry last week, I will be better. What had happened was i fell into a deep depression over the recent news that my precious bacon consumers would not be able to enjoy the luxuries of the divine pig because of a corn issue. I even sent a letter to the president stating we need to combat this problem by recreating current bacon products such as bacon bits. Instead of regular bits, make some center-cut bacon bits. That’s just one of many ideas, but that’s not why you’re here. You’re here for the Urinal Cake handout. Without further ado…….



A city prosecutor in New Orleans, La., was given a summons this week after a joint allegedly fell out of his pocket in court -- while he was chatting with a police officer.
According to WDSU.com, assistant city attorney Jason Cantrell was in Orleans Parish Magistrate on Monday when a marijuana cigarette fell out of his pocket and onto the floor. A police spokesman says Cantrell had been talking to an NOPD officer at the time.

The Times-Picayune writes:

Sources painted a comical picture of the incident, saying a pair of cops glanced at the joint on the ground, then at each other before making arguably the easiest collar in the annals of policework.

Officers were seen chuckling as their colleagues led Cantrell out of the courtroom about 4:15 p.m. to write him up.

Cantrell, 43, was reportedly "cited and let go under a city policy for low-level marijuana cases." Police say Cantrell was a first-time offender.

But it seems that this case of the butterfingers has had far-reaching consequences for the hapless attorney.

The New York Daily News reports that Cantrell has resigned from his city post and his wife, who is currently running for New Orleans City Council, has been "forced to apologize for him."
Cantrell has reportedly practiced law in New Orleans for 17 years and had been working a case in his capacity as a private defense attorney when the incident occurred.



Ever went to a Burlington and found a wicked piece of fabric. Of course we have. One thing u have to possess is an outstanding level of patience.  Being able to glide through the bullshit and get to that one piece no one has seen yet requires the upmost skill, and a hint of good luck.

You probably see where I'm going with this right? No? Just stay with me.. it will all make sense soon.

I'm talking about functional pot heads. They often get lost in the bundle of the drop outs, the jobless, and the uneducated. That couldn't be more further from the truth. We never hear about the success stories of these cannabis indulging individuals. For instance, Alexander Graham Bell had to be high as sh!t to think he could talk to someone who isn’t physically there... and now he’s a f**king genius!

 (the guy who invented the telephone for you non-functional pot heads).

I don’t know about you, but all I’m saying, if a man has been practicing law for the last 17 years AND smoking the reefas, he’s alright with me. BUT! the reason he’s the recipient of the Piss Pie is not because he smokes. Oh no, not at all. The reason is because the damn dummy brought the trees TO THE COURT AND his wife is running for New Orleans City Council.... Why you didn’t leave it in the car?

So, Mr Cantrell …. This pie is for you.



"But Hey, What do I know?"

*Splits White Owl*



-ZeeDaay

2 comments

  1. Relle_Marie Said,

    LOL..... the word "joint" alone cracks me up. I agree, I could probably provide a list of functional weed heads i know as thick as the yellow pages. I'm shole glad the cake is back! Bacon is the bomb diggity tho so i can understand your pain.Dang now I'm gonna go make some....Smh.

    Posted on October 5, 2012 at 1:14 PM

     
  2. Anonymous Said,

    Well its about time, I dont appreciate being left hanging. I was lookin for my week end laugh and it was not there. But since I am no longer fasting from pork I guess it would be good to have some right now. As far the attorney maybe that was his way of inviting the cop to smoke with him, lol.

    Posted on October 5, 2012 at 5:21 PM

     

Post a Comment