Stupid Love

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 6:31 PM

It has been a minute since you read a post from me, but trust and believe the grind hasn't stop!!! And won't stop!!!Take That, Take That!!! (P.Diddy Voice)

ANYWAY...

Now that the Public Service Announcement is out the way.
 
HERE WE GO...

"The idea of love is worth the chance to take action"~Me.

Wasn't expecting me to go there were you...Me either! The best thing about your brain is that you control it while it controls you. Ok, read that again (without looking at Ri Ri's Tits), some of you might of missed that. I'll wait!!!

(DISCLAIMER: This image has nothing to do with this post...I just like titties)
 
Doing the same thing and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity, So they say, hmph! Sooooo, the fact that you re-read that sentence and expected to get the understanding but failing to do so the second and possibly a third time can qualify you as insane, right? Well, in that case we are all insane. This is why I say that...I know, I "do me" which will never change and expect to see different results of my progression in day to day life. So am I insane? Are we insane for even thinking like this? Maybe we are? Oh well, sue me...Just kidding, don't sue me, I don't have lawyer money just lying around (not yet at least)...Which brings me back my quote, great segway, right? Wrong! Any who, "The idea of love is worth the chance to take action." We Love for the sole purpose to fulfil an emotional void, but what we fail to realize is that the emotions that are being fulfilled are "roommates" with other emotions and pay equal rent, even though "Anger" has the bigger room. So what do we do? We go into relationships concentrating on one objective and that is "to be wanted" forgetting that is a "selfish trait." Think about it, if both people go into the relationship wanting to be wanted, where is the balance of giving the other person their share of the wanting. Wait, that made sense in my head...You guys are smart, figure it out...I believe there is some logic in there somewhere. So, the fact that we continue to look for love with the same intentions of wanting to be wanted categorizes us as insane (by definition). I wonder if that is why "Crazy in Love" is a cliche? The moral of the story is try making a left when you think you're always right. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcome. P.S go and listen to "The Weeknd" Trilogy album #FYE

1 Comment

  1. Unknown Said,

    MISSED YOU! As always I think it is incredible how you sum things up to make total sense! The topic of love will never be played out because at one point in our lives we are all looking to meet someone who completes us. I think that it is very interesting how you have come to the point of 2 people seeking and searching for the same thing. I'm not sure if the want is exactly selfish if it is for a genuine reason. But truthfully need not want not right? You shouldn't have to look anyways for if you believe in God he will definitely place whomever he deems worthy in your path and then you shall not want for anything. For God knows your heart. Anyways thank you for sharing. Wonderful job as always.

    Posted on November 29, 2012 at 5:22 PM

     

Post a Comment