Crazy, Sexy, Cool?

Posted by Posted by Fee B. On 4:25 PM


                                                                      Crazy, Sexy, Cool?

Hello…Hello! It’s the one and only Fee B back again to bring you this weeks’ Wild Card Topic which today is based off of an article I read more than 5 years ago. I will just call today’s Wild Card Topic Crazy, Sexy, Cool? If I had the kind of memory to give proper credit to the author I most definitely would do so…we don’t do plagiarism…hell we have no need. But anyway the article I was reading did a survey of 100 men asking them questions about women and their behavior and the surprising thing I found was that with men: the sexier the woman is the more tolerable men are with their crazy antics. Let me elaborate. So say a guy is dating a chick who is by society’s standards a beautiful woman…a 10…a dime piece…banging body, flawless face (you get the point) and let’s just say this gorgeous woman has a temper or an attitude or is a tad fatal attraction like. Men are willing to look past this because of your beauty. Basically in order for your berserk behavior to be overlooked your sexy has to match or surpass your crazy. You can’t look like a 4 and be a 10 on the crazy scale…it just doesn’t work in your favor. Now as crazy as it sounds I believe it’s the truth…I’m walking proof of it. I’m crazy wrapped in attitude sprinkled with bitch…but my crazy is matched by my sexy. Let me just say for me sexy is different from actual looks. You can be sexy and not that attractive, you can be attractive and not sexy at all. These are my views and as I stated earlier I wish I could remember the exact wording of the article so I could remember how they classified sexy/beauty/looks to compare it to the craziness levels. My whole point in bringing this up is because we all have seen how looks can get people out of bad things and possibly into good things so looks are undoubtedly influential. My question to you all is Men: do you let an attractive woman get away with more than you would someone not as pretty? Women: Have you ever noticed or been on the receiving end (negatively or positively) of the Crazy vs. Sexy Rule? Hell have any of you even heard of this before reading this? I’d love to hear what you think… Well my people thank you so much for letting me into your heads to make love to your mind…check me out next week to see what ends up being the Wild Card Topic!

Smooches

~Fee B


4 comments

  1. Relle_Marie Said,

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Posted on January 30, 2013 at 4:58 PM

     
  2. Mz JBK Said,

    I say all the time its so good to be kayute and sexy, because I have avoided so much trouble just by batting my eyes. I would be reading this post and "hugging on my mama from my jail cell" it it were not for the weakness of men for a sexy woman. I know I have gotten away with a bunch of stuff in relationships and all that irritation they feel leads to crazy, sexy and very cool, Hmph...lol.

    Posted on January 30, 2013 at 7:30 PM

     
  3. Anonymous Said,

    Relle_Marie, looking at your profile pic, I concur!!!!

    Posted on January 31, 2013 at 7:53 AM

     
  4. Unknown Said,

    Lmao duh !!! No ugly chick bout to just talk to me like she a 20 on a scale from 1-10 and think she ain't gettin the boot ! But if she bad and crazy - ima look past it lmao

    Posted on February 8, 2013 at 10:39 AM

     

Post a Comment