Guess Who's Bizack?

Posted by Posted by Fee B. On 1:21 PM


Happy New Year Bitches…oh yes it’s your girl…She’s BAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! I know you’re thinking it must be Christmas since I’m giving you the gift of me ;) but I missed you guys just as much as you missed me! Congratulations are in order…1st the new format and writer aboard and second there was a birth. Fee B’s Makeup Bag and Welcome to the G Spot… A Woman’s Zone had a baby. Please welcome Fee B’s Wild Card to BLAH its everything you loved about both in one blog. A New Year brings upon new things right, which happens to tie into our 1st Wild Card topic: New Year’s Resolutions. Personally I feel they are pointless. Promises to make changes that by Spring are gone with the Winter. True some people follow through with them but let’s keep it 100 most don’t. Truthfully I can’t see the point of making a resolution purely for the sake of it being January 1st…you should implement personal resolutions throughout the year, but that’s just me. Now to bid adieu to the passing year instead of making a promise of what I will do in the New Year I like to write down one thing from the closing year that I’d like to leave in that year whether it be a person, a food, a trend or bad habit and burn it at midnight. Sort of how some light Chinese Lanterns and releasing them in memory of something or someone. It’s my way of letting go of something that can bring negativity in the New Year. For those there may not be anything to let go of and hey I believe if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. Now please don’t get it twisted I don’t believe resolutions are pointless, just New Year’s Resolutions. If you want to change aspects of your life please be all means do so just don’t wait until the 1st of a New Year do it all year long. Now I’m not trying to offend anyone who does make New Year’s Resolutions my opinion is just that my opinion and to each their own maybe if you comment about why you make them you can change my mind(if you’re up for the challenge bring a convincing case) Well my people thank you so much for letting me back into your heads to make love to your mind…check me out next week to see what ends up being the Wild Card Topic!

Smooches

~Fee B

3 comments

  1. Ms. Roseanne Said,

    This post excites me. I am in 100% agreement with you. Resolutions, schemzmolutions. You hit the nail on the head when you said, "Truthfully I can’t see the point of making a resolution purely for the sake of it being January 1st…you should implement personal resolutions throughout the year, but that’s just me."

    Also, I really like your idea of burning something. This is great. I may have to go home and implement that tonight. Very nice post, Fee! Looking forward to the womanly voice of Team BLAH. Kudos.

    Posted on January 16, 2013 at 2:48 PM

     
  2. Relle_Marie Said,

    How did I miss this? Welcome back. I missed you! Wild Card is a great addition to BLAH. I personally think new year resolutions are pointless as well. Im the type to act on impluse.If there is a change that I think needs to be made in my life, I do it immediately. I constantly have my eye on my goals and the future. One thing I do like to do on new years eve besides getting that lucky kiss at midnight (and other G Spot Fun lol) is reflect on the past year's mistakes to learn from them and make sure they are not repeated in the new year.

    Posted on January 20, 2013 at 7:13 AM

     
  3. Fee B. Said,

    Thank You both for your comments...I love my peeps...I hope to represent well for the ladies...stay tuned!

    Posted on January 28, 2013 at 9:57 AM

     

Post a Comment