Urinal Cake: Top 10 Manti Te'o pics

Posted by Posted by ZeeDaay On 6:54 PM



I had plenty of time to figure out who gets the Urinal Cake this week, but there’s a problem; I should've went to Costco, because Jeeeeeeezus its been an over abundance of pure f**ktards in the media spotlight. So without further ado, the Urinal cake is awarded to none other than Manti Te’o, Senior Linebacker for
the Norte Dame fighting Irish.

If you haven’t heard by now, I have no idea where the hell you been for the last 3 days, probably eating ass or something. Its cool tho, I wont judge you, you re not on trial. 

Here’s a brief recap: 

He said he had a girlfriend. He said she was in a car accident. He said she had Leukemia and consequently lost her battle and died 6 hours after his grandmother passed. The story reached the national media. Attention towards ND and Te’o himself reached a level to where my grandfather was making comments. We all felt the pain, an unimaginable pain, but we sympathized with him. They made us love him. He made us love him. They made people that hated Notre Dame root for him and his success. Well……

He got catfished…. Maybe..



Seems like everyone is getting in on this, and I find it completely hilarious. 




Top 10 Manti Te'o Pictures


10.





9.

 
 
 
 
8.

 
 
 
 
7.

 
 
 
 
6.

 
 
 
 
5.

 
 
 
 
4.

 
 
 
 
3.

 
 
 
2.




(Drum roll) ..... and the Number one picture of Manti Te'o is .........


1.




LMAOOOOOOO! You  know this man lying!




But hey, What do I know?
*Splits White Owl*

5 comments

  1. Relle_Marie Said,

    LMAO! This is too funny! Believe it or not, I didn't hear about this until I just read this. I probably wasn't paying attention because I was getting my ass ate. (Don't judge him). But kudos to you for bringing this to life and making it hilarious as hell to my clueless ass.

    Posted on January 19, 2013 at 7:25 PM

     
  2. Relle_Marie Said,

    Hold up! My stupid ass ain't even get number 10 until I just re read this! Hahahahaha

    Posted on January 19, 2013 at 7:29 PM

     
  3. Unknown Said,

    OHHHHH MMMMYYYYY GGOOOOODDDD

    I am not gonna even dare reading this.Simply because I laughed too hard while trying to quickly scroll down here to type this. We need to make a show that is like "Cheaters" meets "Catfish." That'd be so dope. And make people so much more mad from laughing at the shlit.

    This is brilliant, HR. Fuc*ing Brilliant.

    Posted on January 19, 2013 at 8:59 PM

     
  4. Relle_Marie Said,

    I'm STILL laughing at this. Ok im done. Bye lol

    Posted on January 21, 2013 at 7:18 AM

     
  5. JACelkis Said,

    Great collection.

    Posted on January 23, 2013 at 9:31 PM

     

Post a Comment