Horizontal Thoughts

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 6:59 PM

 "Thoughts without actions are dead. Left to be buried, turned into fertilizer that then produces ideas for someone else to reap the benefits"~Me


*Cues Funeral Music* Bone Thugs and Harmony "Crossroads"

Before you continue reading I would like for us to take about .001 seconds to mourn for all the ideas we've lost along the way. (Pause) *Pours out a little Hennesy*, Ok...Who, by the show of....wait I can't see you! Lets try this a different way....Comment below if you're wealthy right now off of a thought that you had which formulated into an million dollar idea?...I probably shouldn't have said that, because I like to read comments. Anyway, quick question. How do you put your pants on? Probably the same way Oprah or Bill Gates put theres on, one leg at a time. So what makes us different from them?*Raises hand ecstatically like a 2nd grader*  Instead of allowing their thoughts to come and go, they acted on them. Seems easy, right?  In order to have that thought that will formulate that idea, you must change your way of thinking. That was deep, I don't think y'all caught it...I said, In order to have that THOUGHT that will formulate that IDEA, you must change your way of THINKING.  

Real Fast, y'all may think I'm BullShitting but, when I created this title. I came up with the quote at the top of the page FIRST. This paragraph above was strickly off of the interputation that I thought Horizontal Thoughts meant. Not until I put the period (.) to that last sentence in the above paragraph did I decide to google search and see if "Horizontal Thoughts" have an actual meaning, and I shit you not this is what I found. "Purely horizontal thinking is known as daydreaming. Fantasy. Mysticism. The purely horizontal thinker has a thousand ideas but puts none of them into action. He or she sees the big picture and all its possibilities but has little interest in linear, step-by-step implementation."

In my mind I pictured a "thought" lying in the bed (don't judge me) that refused to get up. Man, on that note. The moral of the story is....Fuck that I'm going to bed! MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcomed.











3 comments

  1. Pure heat cuz! In the words Of Cee-Lo Green "You got to get up, get out, and get something!" I personally have seen a few of my ideas come to fruitation thru another's actions! Definitely opened my eyes cuz!

    Posted on January 14, 2013 at 7:38 PM

     
  2. Ms. Roseanne Said,

    Fuck the post. Let's talk about that quote at the top tho. I like it a lot.

    Posted on January 14, 2013 at 7:44 PM

     
  3. Relle_Marie Said,

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    Posted on January 14, 2013 at 8:57 PM

     

Post a Comment