ASIA

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 12:00 PM

Jay-z did it for Blue Ivy, Mufasa did it for Simba, hell even Michael Jackson did it for Blanket......I might as well go ahead.

Asia Renee Jackson born February 26, 2009

Asia, the worlds largest continent was my thought when I named you
therefore I expect "BIG" things.
you were born into a love that is true
a product of a King.
you are a princess by default
so you are royalty
therefore your presence is to be in exalt
and followed by loyalty
hold your head high
I don't expect anything less
reach for the sky
and you will continue to be bless.
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS & FOREVER

The moral of the story is True Love does exist. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE #CommentsWelcomed

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous Said,

    Those were the sweetest words I ever read

    Posted on March 29, 2012 at 6:53 PM

     

Post a Comment