Playing House

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 6:54 PM

As the old Baptist church folks would say, "I might step on some toes with this one".......Oh well

If I hear one more person who does not  have a ring on the third finger from the thumb on their left hand call their significant other "wifey" or "hubby" I'm going to politely chop them in the throat. You sons of bitches and daughters of them too, make me sick. You have taken something so sacred and diminished the meaning....... And you wonder why every generation is cursed....... its simple, because we raising our youth in false practices. I got a question: you so call "hubby" or "wifey",  can you claim each other on your taxes..... is there a box you can check on your w2's that says we not married but that's my "hubby or "wifey"?....don't worry I'll wait.....I didn't think so, with yo durdass....... The words Husband and Wife is a title given to the other to ensure that the time for games are over and from a biblical standpoint it is a covenant that is made before God. How you "wifey" and you still shaking yo ass at the Green Dolphin? or any other club for that matter and how you "hubby" and you still got all your ex's phone numbers in your phone? I hope from here on out whenever you say "hubby" or "wifey" to describe the relationship of your significant other you taste doo doo on your tongue. The moral of the story don't build a house on quicksand it wont last. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.  #CommentsWelcomed

1 Comment

  1. Relle_Marie Said,

    "Enough Crying"~ Mary J Blidge

    Posted on September 27, 2012 at 7:42 PM

     

Post a Comment