F.A.G.G.O.T

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 7:22 PM

Friend
Any
Girl
Gladly
Opens up
To

Let me first start of by addressing the fact that I love P*ssy, If you don't believe me, I bet you wont leave your girl around me with a bottle of  1800 tequila.....and  watch me get it popping like fireworks. Ok, enough about me, this blog is a PSA on how society uses words to deform ones character.  I don't think we understand the power that our speech has. Words that we formulate have the ability to start Wars or make babies smile. Our mentality as a generation has to change. You will notice how I turned a negative connotation into a positive. The word Faggot is a word used as a derogatory term that expresses a males sexuality, but who is always surrounded by some of the finest women? Who has seen the more tittes then a little bit? In studying the female species, I have come to the conclusion that if the females species are more comfortable around a male then they are more likely to engage in sexual activities. I have also concluded that a female that can trust you to give an opinion on their current situation is more likely to "bend over backwards" to assist you in a time of need. Also it is proven that more women are loyal then men. So I don't know about you, but I would rather have a loyal, soft, fine, good smelling, possibility of an sexual experience female friend any day. The moral of the story is until I can get everybody on board, if you call me a "faggot" imma slap you. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #Comments Welcomed #StopTheBullying 

2 comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    Hilarious!!

    Posted on April 7, 2012 at 10:45 PM

     
  2. Relle_Marie Said,

    "Best Friend"~Brandy

    Posted on September 27, 2012 at 7:35 PM

     

Post a Comment