Unknown Celebrity

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 12:20 PM

IDGAF what you think, I'm famous.....Ok I'm not TV famous, but SO in my mind I'm the shit

The human mind is subjected to wanting to be accepted. People conscientiously do thing that draws attention to others in order to become noticed. We all are Celebrities in one way or another, accept your calling. As a member of the Leo sign on the zodiac table, it is stated that our characteristics is those of one that need and wants to be admired. That sounds like celebrity status to me. So what if you think I can't sing, I do a pretty awesome job in the shower, So what if you think I can't act, I sure made you think I cared what you thought. Maybe I'm not as artistic as Picasso or Rembrandt, but I bet I can paint a picture of how I want my life to become. I may not have a million hits on YouTube or as many Twitter Followers as the next, but I guarantee to know me is to love me. I don't know about you but soon you are going to need to purchase a ticket to see me. The moral of the story is be who you are cause you are unique and people love unique.  MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcomed

1 Comment

  1. Relle_Marie Said,

    "Welcome to Hollywood"~Bey & Jay

    Posted on September 27, 2012 at 7:27 PM

     

Post a Comment