True Religion Genes

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 8:41 PM

Hallelujuer....
Let me first start of by saying Jesus Christ is my Superhero, but with that being said I have nothing against other religious figures.  As long as the motives are good and it participates in saving lives and not destroying it, then you are alright in my book, but let me just clarify, if evil comes and attempts to take over the earth I'm riding with my man JC. On another note people forget that religion is a practice not a lifestyle. Some religious people are the most hypocritical people on the face of earth (personal opinion). For example with Christianity the bible tells you in Matthew Chapter 7 verse 1,  judge not, that ye be not judge, but what is the first thing they do, put labels on everything. Some of you so called Christians feel some type of way about this entry, making assumptions and judging my character, shame on you. True religion is something you learn and understand for your self and get your own interpretations of what you believe religion to be, not just what some man or women tells you on saturday, sunday or anyday of the week you go and fellowship. Again don't go thinking I'm the Anti-Christ, I just know God for myself. The moral of the story is True Religion is LOVE. Think about it. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcomed

0 comments

Post a Comment