No Justice No Piece

Posted by Posted by Perry Jay On 3:29 PM

I felt obligated to show my support for Trayvon Martin thru my Blog, So here we go....

Trayvon first off all you got three first names,Trey, Von and Martin, when you got to high school you would of been doomed from the get. Statistics show with a name like that you probably would of joined a gang and/or had 2 or more baby mommas. Trayvon, you went to the store for some Skittles and a pop, I guess unhealthy eating really can kill you. Trayvon, you had on a hoodie, I bet you if it was a Nigger-Brown Abercrombie and Fitch hoodie you would still be alive. This is not by any means an attempt to mock the murder of an alleged non-deserved individual, but just to prove that stereotypes and racism does exsit and it should not take a death for our people to rise up together. I definitely still love the fact that we as a race are standing up for the injustice of this killing. The moral of the story is George Zimmermen because the world is aware good luck with signing your name on anything. MY NAME IS PERRY AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. #CommentsWelcomed #TrayvonMartin #HoodieMovement

1 Comment

  1. Relle_Marie Said,

    "We're Not Gonna Take It"~Twisted Sister

    Posted on September 27, 2012 at 7:31 PM

     

Post a Comment